Chapter 238 - 239

Chapter 238 The End of MLM [Second Update]

"He's here! Is he Zhen Shuai?" A group of classmates were not sure.

Zhen Shuai looked at Miao Hui and smiled, "Miao Hui. Long time no see." He deliberately paused for a long time after Miao Hui's name before saying "Long time no see."

Miao Hui's palms were all sweaty, "You are not Zhen Shuai. Who are you?"

Zhen Shuai calmly looked at the person in front of him. Miao Hui, a well-known rich second generation in the class, relies on his wealth and good looks, and takes pride in playing with women's emotions. He has only been in college for four years and has had girlfriends ranging from fifty to twenty. Many students in the class hate him, but Miao Hui is rich because his family owns a company and has connections, so many people in the class fawn over him. Miao Hui is a tactful person, knows how to handle things, and always smiles at everyone. As the saying goes, you can't hit someone with a smiling face. Therefore, even if many people hate him, they won't say bad things about him openly. Every time Miao Hui sees Zhen Shuai, he will take the initiative to greet him with a smile. In the eyes of others, I am afraid that the relationship between the two is not bad. Zhen Shuai did not expect that it would be him who introduced him to a senior named Zhou Ming, and ended up being deceived into a pyramid scheme.

Zhen Shuai noticed that Miao Hui was very nervous and frowned. For the first time, he had doubts. Was it related to Miao Hui when he was deceived into a pyramid scheme?

To be honest, Zhen Shuai has never doubted Miao Hui. It's not that he believes in Miao Hui's character, but that he and Miao Hui have no contact. They are just acquaintances at most. He has never offended Miao Hui. .

Zhen Shuai nodded to the other students, "Hello everyone, long time no see."

Everyone was stunned.

"Are you really Zhen Shuai?"

Some people were surprised, while others were panicked. Those who were pleasantly surprised were the classmates who had a good relationship with Zhen Shuai, but those who were more timid were panicked and suspected that Zhen Shuai had died and resurrected.

Zhen Shuai deliberately looked at Miao Hui, staring at him until he was restless, and then smiled slightly, "Yes, I am Zhen Shuai." Zhang Jinsong, who had the best relationship with Zhen Shuai in the past, grabbed Zhen Shuai's arm and said with a smile on his face

. Excited, "Brother, you are still alive! Why don't you contact us old classmates when you are still alive? I even cried when I found out that something happened to you!" There is another person who has a good relationship with Zhen Shuai. ,

Pei Zhenyu, he walked up to Zhen Shuai, looked at Zhen Shuai's face, and even though he was happy, he couldn't hide his doubts, "Are you really a handsome man? But you look at most twenty years old, how is that possible?" Zhen Shuai put his arm around Zhang. Jinsong

's shoulder, the other hand hugged Pei Zhenyu's shoulder, and he spoke in a longer tone, "I remember Zhenyu, your first time was when you--" "Don't say it!"

Pei Zhenyu twitched the corner of his mouth and stopped him quickly, "I believe it." Can't you?"

Then he happily said to the others: "Students! He is really handsome!"

Upon hearing this, the other students stood up one after another and greeted Zhen Shuai enthusiastically.

"My God, you are really a handsome man! This is incredible!"

"Commander, what happened back then?"

"Commander, where did you go? Why is there no news at all?"

Shen Xingdu paid attention. Looking at everyone's expressions, his eyes fell on Miao Hui, and the breath on his body became cold.