Chapter 65 - 66

Chapter 65: My Dudu brother has room 

On the overpass, a fortune teller sat on a small bench with several books on physiognomy in front of him. Whenever he sees someone passing by, he will take the initiative to say hello, but no pedestrian pays attention to him.

At this time, he saw two young people walking onto the overpass, and his eyes lit up. Because these two people not only have expensive clothes, but also have extraordinary temperament. They are not like ordinary people. If you can fool any one of them, you can probably feed and drink him for a month.

He was not in a hurry to attract customers, but secretly looked at the two of them carefully, including their clothes, expressions, complexions, etc. Clothing is a direct reflection of a person's family situation, while expression and complexion can reveal a person's emotions and mood.

After the observation, the old gentleman sat upright and waited for the two people to approach.

After being stared at for so long, it was impossible for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu not to notice.

Shen Xingdu didn't feel the dangerous aura on that person, so he didn't pay attention.

"You two brothers, please stay."

Zhen Shuai walked over slowly. When he heard the fortune teller calling them, he stopped in cooperation, and his eyes behind his sunglasses flashed with great interest. This can be considered as meeting a colleague.

The fortune teller met Shen Xingdu's cold eyes and didn't dare to look at him. He rationally chose the relatively harmless-looking Zhen Shuai as his target.

Zhen Shuai asked politely: "Is something wrong?"

The fortune teller stroked his beard and said enigmatically: "It's a new year, a new beginning. Would you like me to make a prediction for a better future?"

" This... are you accurate? I heard that fortune tellers nowadays are all liars."

Zhen Shuai's hesitant tone made the fortune teller feel at ease. With a straight face, he said righteously: "I don't deny that there are many liars nowadays. The reputation of our profession has been ruined by these swindlers. But I might as well tell you that I am the true successor of Mai Xiangfa!"

Zhen Shuai was noncommittal.

Shen Xingdu didn't know what he was playing at, so he stood aside in good temper and said nothing.

The fortune teller pondered for a moment and said, "How about this? How about I give you a fortune for free first? If you think it's accurate, I'll tell you your fortune for this year. A fortune only costs 9999 yuan."

Zhen Handsome and funny. 9999 yuan, is it so easy to make money now? Or does he really seem that gullible?

"Okay. I don't need you to count other things. You just want to count my life experience and family."

Several passers-by heard "9999 yuan" and made exclamations. They stopped rushing and stood not far away to watch. Lively.

The fortune teller was calm and composed, "No problem. Brother, please take off your sunglasses first and let me see your face."

Zhen Shuai hesitated deliberately.

The fortune teller was delighted. There are only two types of people who wear sunglasses in winter, those with dark circles and those who are public figures. He had doubts just now. Zhen Shuai's hesitation made him more certain that Zhen Shuai was a public figure.

Zhen Shuai still took off the sunglasses from the bridge of his nose.

The fortune teller was so excited that his heart beat faster, and he tried his best to keep his face calm. He really knows this person, and he is really a public figure, Zhen Shuai! He was all over the newspapers some time ago!