Chapter 280 - 281

Chapter 280 Daily life at the base

"Roar-" Marshmallow turned around and glared at the stalkers, making a threatening sound in his throat.

The followers were startled, hesitated again and again, but were still worried that making too much noise would attract the attention of the patrolling soldiers, so they angrily gave up their original plan and quietly dispersed.

As soon as he returned, Commander Zhen couldn't wait to ask Shen Xingdu, "Xingdu, what did you exchange for him?" Shen Xingdu said calmly: "Bomb." Zhen Shuai was stunned, "Bomb?

"

Shen

Xingdu He nodded and said concisely: "It's a little thing I made when I was bored. It's a bit lethal." "

He believed it?" Zhen Shuai was puzzled.

Shen Xingdu touched his face and walked to the kitchen with the fruit, "He has a mercenary team to rely on, and he doesn't take us seriously."

Zhen Shuai snorted, is the mercenary team great? If you dare to provoke him and Shen Xingdu, let them walk upright or sideways.

Seeing Shen Xingdu washing the fruits, he quickly walked over and washed his hands. He watched Shen Xingdu cut the peach into pieces, revealing the pink flesh inside, and exuding a quiet sweet fragrance.

Shen Xingdu handed him a fruit pick.

Zhen Shuai picked up a piece of peach meat and took a bite. He was a little disappointed, "It tastes better than ordinary peaches." But it was still far worse than the ones in Shen Xingdu's Wonderland.

He said to Shen Xingdu: "Try it."

Shen Xingdu tasted a piece and said lightly: "It's okay."

Zhen Shuai said to the audience in the live broadcast room: "The anchor will have crystal cores in his hand someday. Buy more and get free." Treat it as a benefit to everyone."

The audience was very happy.

Zhen Shuai talked to Shen Xingdu about cooking tomatoes for dinner to see how it tasted.

The two of them shared a peach and sat for a while. Shen Xingdu went to collect the clothes while Zhen Shuai prepared for dinner.

The staple food in the evening is still rice, and it is very simple to cook rice with an electric pressure cooker.

For dinner, Zhen Shuai plans to make a dish of diced black beans and lotus root, a dish of cold amaranth, a dish of golden chicken balls, and a tomato and egg soup using tomatoes.

The audience watched him skillfully chop vegetables, sit in the pot, blanch, stir-fry, deep-fry... and struggled to hold back their saliva.

Shen Xingdu had nothing else to do. He watched intently from the sidelines and always handed Zhen Shuai seasonings or plates in a timely manner.

The scene in the kitchen is peaceful and welcoming.

By the time the meal was ready, the sun had already set. The sunset dyed half of the sky red, brilliant and dazzling, but seemed to be ominous.

Shen Xingdu stood motionless on the balcony.

"It's time to eat!"

Zhen Shuai's clear and cheerful voice sounded. Shen Xingdu's eyes warmed up, and he withdrew his cold gaze and went to the kitchen to help serve the dishes and get the dishes. Zhen Shuai first filled half the bowl of soup and took a sip. A satisfied look appeared on his face and he said to Governor Xing, "It's not bad. Just drink it and see." Seeing Governor Shen Xing nod, he looked at the viewers