Chapter 108 - 109

Chapter 108 Zhen Shuai Life Experience

Zhen Shuai disappeared out of thin air and reappeared out of thin air. He saw Shen Xingdu sitting cross-legged in the living room with his eyes closed. His handsome face with sharp edges like a knife was not like a mortal. Coupled with his sitting posture and momentum, he was obviously wearing modern clothes. , but it made him feel that he had clearly seen an immortal with great aura.

Just as Zhen Shuai was about to speak, Shen Xingdu sensed his presence and opened his eyes, "Shuai Shuai." "I'm back."

Zhen Shuai came to him and imitated him to sit cross-legged, "Wouldn't it be boring to practice all the time? "

No. Is it going well?" Shen Xingdu looked him up and down to see if he was injured.

"It went very well." Zhen Shuai couldn't help but be happy, "My parents are very good, and I even told them that I found them a very powerful daughter-in-law. Haha!" Shen Xingdu's stern eyebrows moved

.

Zhen Shuai's expression straightened, "I shouldn't have told you, right? In fact, just like you, I also took over someone else's body. In my previous life..." He told Shen Xingdu exactly where he came from, and by the way

, Tell the existence of 004.

This time, Shen Xingdu did not stop him. He needs to know why Zhen Shuai cannot practice the immortal method in his hands. If Zhen Shuai can develop Yuan Power in his body, he can use some talismans and spiritual weapons, and his self-protection ability will be stronger.

"I don't know why, but what is certain is that as long as I continue to develop in the live broadcast industry, I will find the answer one day." As a man, he wants to become strong. Of course, Zhen Shuai also wants to practice and strengthen as soon as possible. strength. Although he enjoyed being protected by Shen Xingdu, he also felt guilty. Because he is also a man, he will also want to protect Shen Xingdu. The paths of he and Shen Xingdu are destined to be different from ordinary people, and they may encounter dangers in the future. Only when both of them become strong can they stay together forever.

Shen Xingdu knew well that he couldn't help with the live broadcast itself, but he could give Zhen Shuai the best protection so that he would have no worries.

【Ding. The system detects the host's strong desire, and the host triggers the main mission. Within three years, the cumulative faith value reaches 6 billion. If the mission is successful, the god-level live broadcast system will be upgraded; if the mission fails, the host's five skills will be randomly erased. Do you accept the task? 】

Zhen Shuai was dumbfounded. The faith value reached 6 billion within three years! What is the concept of 6 billion? The total global population today is 7 billion! In other words, Zhen Shuai wants almost all humans on the earth to have faith in him! Can such a task really be accomplished?

Zhen Shuai doesn't have much confidence, but he knows that his heart is still inclined to accept this task. The temptation of "god-level live broadcast system upgrade" is too great for him! The live broadcast system that has not been upgraded is already so unbelievable. Zhen Shuai cannot imagine what powerful functions the upgraded live broadcast system will have.

His heart beat like a drum, he was both nervous and excited.

【catch! ]

He frankly told Shen Xingdu about his new mission.

"Do you have a clue?" Supervisor Shen Xing asked.

Zhen Shuai simply shook his head, "No."

"There's no rush." ​​Shen Xingdu thought carefully, "Three years is plenty of time."