Chapter 268 269

Chapter 268 The first auction

Nie Wenzhi heard Liu Wanghai's intention and smiled strangely, "You go ahead, I won't interfere." Liu Wanghai looked at

Yu Jie, "Brother Yu, look, I said no!"

Nie Wenzhi said Also looked at Yu Jie. It turned out to be his idea.

Yu Jie frowned and glanced at Liu Wanghai before looking at Nie Wenzhi.

"Nie Wenzhi, I don't believe you are really unmoved."

"Haha... I won't invite you to come in and sit down if there's not even a chair inside." Nie Wenzhi was unmoved.

Li Yifeng's eyes showed a bit of disdain, "You have guns, are you afraid of those brats?"

"Go find someone else." Nie Wenzhi said calmly, and closed the door.

Yu Jie was disgraced, and his face was as gloomy as if it was about to rain.

Liu Wanghai yawned, "Forget it, let's go back. I'm so sleepy that I can fall asleep standing

up." Yu Jie said coldly: "What else can we do if we don't go back! Even if we call those students Not enough!"

Liu Wanghai's face stiffened, and he turned his back to him and muttered in a low voice, "It's not that I won't let them agree, why are you angry at me?"

Yu Jie's face became even more ugly.

Li Yifeng pretended not to see it and hurried up the stairs ahead of him.

Zhen Shuai didn't know that someone was trying to plot against them, nor did he know that other people's schemes ended in vain. After a good meal, he and Shen Xingdu returned to 502.

The live broadcast room is still open.

After Zhen Shuai washed up, he sat cross-legged on the bed and asked the audience, "By the way, I haven't asked yet, do the friends who got the crystal cores have any special powers? What are the special powers of the transparent crystal core and the purple crystal core?"

No. The viewers of Jinghe also wanted to know and consciously stopped sending barrages to make room for the winning viewers.

Then, several barrages popped up in the middle of the screen.

Ship in South Harbor: The transparent crystal core was obtained by me, and it has the power of invisibility. Thank you, Marshal!

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect the invisibility power to appear so soon. He thought to himself that it was time to hold an auction.

"Congratulations! Ahem, jealousy makes me more handsome!"

A little bird said: Haha, why is the handsome man's tone so sour?

The rain keeps falling: jealousy drives me to pieces!

Real man: I am a purple crystal core with lightning powers! Don't mess with me anymore, or be careful of getting struck by lightning. Hahaha, just kidding, I am an honest person.

Heart to heart: I have water powers, hehe, I don’t need to bring water with me when I go out!

Zhen Shuai counted and found that the ratio of the audience's ability to activate was about one-sixth, which was not bad.

"Congratulations to all the viewers who have inspired their superpowers. I hope you can use your superpowers for positive purposes. Congratulations to other viewers as well. Maybe there will be a few more superheroes in your world in the future. Those who have not inspired their superpowers. Don't be sad, there will be opportunities in the future. Next, let's conduct the first auction. The anchor said last time that only representatives of the country are eligible to participate." The "Great Wall" in the original world immediately sent out a barrage