Chapter 348 - 349

Chapter 348 Mission Completed [Update 1]

"No need to prepare anything, I'll go down there and take a look first." Zhen Shuai said.

Master Song said: "Let's all join together."

This was what the others wanted, and they all wanted to see Zhen Shuai's methods. It is not ruled out that some of them want to learn a few tricks secretly.

They were very curious about Zhen Shuai. Zhen Shuai's origin is not a secret, but his apprenticeship is very mysterious. They don't believe that Zhen Shuai can reach his current level just by relying on his adoptive father's half-skilled skills and his own reading. Zhen Shuai must have a mysterious master. But who could he be? What happened today is an opportunity that may allow them to take a peek.

Zhen Shuai didn't want others to follow him, and looked concerned, "You'd better not follow, there might be danger."

Master Yu said gratefully, "It doesn't matter, if there is really danger, we can help."

Zhen Shuai was helpless, I had to go to the tunnel with a group of tails.

Lu Junliang called two team members and followed him together.

The entrance to the tunnel is not far from the camp. Because equipment needs to be transported down, the hole is very large, about two meters in diameter. An iron ladder is installed in the cave, through which the tunnel can be reached.

Zhen Shuai took the lead, followed closely by Shen Xingdu.

After getting down, Zhen Shuai didn't wait for anyone else and kept walking forward. A lighting lamp is installed every three to five meters on the cave wall, which is very bright.

Because there was only one tunnel down here, the others were not in a hurry when they saw him walking so fast, and quickly followed after they all went down.

After walking for nearly an hour, Zhen Shuai saw the end, where a drilling rig was parked.

Lu Junliang gasped and squeezed to his side, pointed to the front and said to him: "We dug right here. Obviously this is ordinary soil, but the drill can't drill. It's very strange." Zhen Shuai thought that the drill couldn't drill.

The movement could only be due to the spiritual formation at work. He quietly looked at Shen Xingdu.

Inspector Shen Xing nodded almost imperceptibly, confirming his guess.

Zhen Shuai turned around and walked back.

A large group of people were baffled.

"Is this all done?" Master Ma asked in confusion.

Zhen Shuai looked at him strangely, "I've finished reading. How much longer do you want to watch?"

Master Ma shut up and raised his hand, meaning, it's up to you.

A large group of people followed Zhen Shuai back in a mighty manner, not knowing what to say.

Back on the ground, Zhen Shuai saw several boxes of mineral water placed at the entrance of the camp. He walked over and took two bottles, and handed one to Shen Xingdu.

After taking a few sips of water, he said to Lu Junliang: "Captain Lu, please help me prepare two backpacks. I'm going to go in and take a look." Lu Junliang was greatly surprised, "You want to go in? Master Zhen, are you sure you can come out?

" You really don’t remember how you came out last time?” “I really don’t remember

. However, I think since I was able to come out smoothly last time, I should be able to do it this time too.” Zhen Shuai sighed helplessly. He took a breath and said, "Isn't this all for the country? I also hope I can help."