Chapter 366 - 367

Chapter 366: Deep love

The sedan chair landed on the ground, and the woman in the sedan slowly sat up. The red gauze skirt was very drapey. As she moved, it flowed down like water. Her graceful figure bulged forward and backward under the red gauze. Not only men, but also women could not help but look at her. , full of envy and jealousy.

For a moment, the whole place was silent.

Zhen Shuai lowered his voice, "Master Duan, is that person the leader of the Red Dust Valley?"

Duan Chuyun was stunned for a moment before coming back to his senses and said uncertainly: "It should be..." "

Master? Do you know her?" Zhen Shuai said again. Ask the good master. It's strange to say that he knew Master Zhishan was a master, but he didn't feel afraid at all.

"Amitabha." Master Zhishan said calmly, but there was a hint of doubt in his eyes, "This person looks almost exactly the same as Master Li, but I am not sure." Duan Chuyun touched his chin and guessed, "Has Master Li disappeared for so many years

? What magic skills are you practicing?"

The audience in the live broadcast room saw the long-awaited big scene, the discussion was quite intense, and the atmosphere reached a climax.

[The leader is so beautiful! Goddess, please marry me! ]

[Everyone, look at Palace Master Slaughter! Does your expression look like you ate Xiang? Hahaha! 】

【Poor Palace Slaughter Master, his limelight has been stolen by the people from the Hongchen Sect! 】

【I'm going! The people in Red Dust Valley are so beautiful! No matter which one enters the entertainment industry, they will be at the level of gods and goddesses! 】

The people at the scene had no idea that their every move was being watched by billions of people.

"Master Guo, are you okay?" The woman in red looked at Master Sui Xin, her beautiful eyes rolled around, and she said with a sweet smile.

Master Sui Xin's face was expressionless, "Are you Li Hongchen?"

The woman in red nodded, "I have changed a lot, and it's understandable that Master Guo doesn't recognize him. However, I recognized Master Guo at a glance. After so many years, you haven't changed at all, you are still so... In fact, why bother, Master Guo? We women should treat ourselves better. Our Red Dust Valley has now developed a beauty-preserving elixir, and we just happened to bring some here this time. , If Master Guo needs it, I can give some to Master Guo."

Although the two of them did not take action, everyone seemed to see the flash of swords.

Silence, a terrible silence spread in the square.

Duan Chuyun couldn't help but let out a hiss and quickly covered his mouth.

Head Guo remained unmoved and said calmly: "Birth, old age, sickness and death are the natural ways. If you grow old but don't die, you will become a monster. Head Li, you should take care of yourself." Li Hongchen's smile froze

.

Leader Guo ignored her and said to the crowd: "The women's martial arts competition will begin soon. Thank you Wudang Taoist Qingming and Shaolin Master Zhishan for coming all the way. They will be the judges of this martial arts competition together with the poor nuns."

Next door to Master Zhishan is Taoist Priest Qingming. The two of them either put their hands together or cupped their fists, but neither spoke much.

"Let's begin. Whichever girl wants to compete first, please come forward." After Master Guo finished speaking, he walked to the empty table to the left of Master Zhishan and sat down, followed by her eldest disciple Wei Xueman.