Male Cyborg x chubby fem inventor reader

You were a young female inventor who was also chubby you were working with a famous male inventor called Mr Davison. You were very shocked on when he picked you out of all the other young inventors he had interviewed to be his new coworker. He had given you a task to take care of a new cyborg he had just made name Rex. This morning you were walking into the lab that Mr Davison had given you fated two days of work for him. You were standing outside of your lab door you had put in the password and the door slide open fast. You walked inside and turned on the lights but there was once area of the room where it was still dark.

Y/n " Rex it time to get up "the body that was sleeping on the lab chair sat still making you shake you head. You wake up to the chair knowing if you did not get Rex up now Mr Davison will be mad that you and scold you for not taking better care of Rex like last time. You lab coat was flowing behind you as you stomped over to the chair upset that Rex is not listening to you.

 Your lab

Your lab

Your lab coat

Your lab coat

You got to the chair and pulled off the white sheet fast to see Rex with a smirk on his face and with one eye one looking that you.

Y/n " Rex really "

Rex " I don't know what you are talking about y/n "

Y/n " Rex get up now or I will turn all your metal parts pink again with glitter "

Rex " fine I'm getting up " Rex got up and off the lab chair and was now standing in front of you looking down that you.

Y/n " come on we have to go over some test to see if you are ding well "

Rex " sure y/n but I hope I can get a reward from you after all the test " Rex had placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him.

Y/n "yeah nice try Rex let get to the target room "

Rex "yes y/n what every you say " you began to walk the target with Rex following behind you while walking down the hall you noticed other male investors move to the side of the hallway fast. You look behind yourself to see Rex had he sword out and he was in his full suit of metal making you shake you head.you stopped in front of the target room and put in the password fast.

Y/n " Rex in here now " you pointed into the room and Rex walked inside smiling that you and soon you followed in after him. You walked over to the control banal and pushed in some buttons and typed in some words and numbers.

Y/n " level 10 start in three ... two... one .... go " a barrier from around the target area so when the shots were fired no one will get hurt. You watched Rex closely to see what he was doing and if anything was missing. Soon the door to the target room slide open and you so a male inventor name Ethan walk into the room and wave that you. You had a small crush on Ethan after you meet him that pasty Mr Davison invited you to.

Y/n " hey Ethan "

Ethan "hey y/n how are you doing today "

Y/n " good what about you "

Ethan " good as well I just came here to check up on you and robot boy "

Y/n " you know Rex can hear you right that what is part of him his super hearing "

Ethan " oh yeah " just then the target room door slide open once again and in cams Mr Davison.

Y/n " hello sir "

Mr Davison " hello y/n and hello Ethan "

Ethan " hello to you as well sir "

Mr Davison " so how is Rex doing this morning y/n "

Y/n " good sir he even make a new record as we speak " you pointed over to the score broad and see Rex old score rise up even more then last time.

Mr Davison " well then y/n I'm proud of you and Rex "

Y/n " thank you sir " just then the target area barrier shut off for some reason and a target flew to where you , Ethan , and Mr Davison where standing. Out of no where and blast hit you hard making you fall to the group fast you heard ringing in your ears and saw Mr Davison standing over you and you saw Ethan holing Rex back from coming closer to you.

Two hours later

You had woke up in Rex lab and sit in his lab chair you looked around and saw Rex sitting in the chair looking down that the floor.

Y/n " Rex " Rex looked up that you fast and got out of the chair fast and ran over to you fast and soon he was standing next to you.

Rex " y/n you are ok "

Y/n " yeah yeh blast just knock me out and gave me a ringing in my ear nothing much "

Rex " I'm sorry "

Y/n " it ok Rex "

Rex " no it not because once I saw Ethan came into the room and take away your attention I wanted to show off to you attention back "

Y/n "oh so you were jealous "

Rex " no "

Y/n " aww Rex you will always be my favorite men "

Rex " thanks love hey there something on your coat "

Y/n " where "

Rex " right over here " Rex began to lean in closer to you and soon kissed you on the lips fast he was also able to picks you up in his arms still kissing you. Soon the both of you stopped kissing and looked that one other in aww and happiness.

Y/n " wow "

Rex " I love you y/n "

Y/n " I love you too Rex "

Rex " see y/n you help me learn something and that to learn how to love someone deeply "

Y/n " aww Rex " you kissed Rex on the check making him kiss you on the lips fast. Soon you and Rex were called to Mr Davison office where he talk about your so called kiss he saw and Sadi you to can date to see if yeh really could be a reach on cyborg and humans dating. You agreed to along with Rex and Ethan was happy for you and Rex but Rex still did not lie Ethan for a long time.