Prince cadence x dead slightly unicorn chubby wife x shining armor 1

You are the shared wife of prince Cadence and royal guard shining armor, you had fallen in love with the guys when you were all younger but stayed as friends until you all started dating in adulthood. After being married for a few years you soon had children with your husbands, you had twin fool boys and it was easy to tell who the father of each boy was but the guys really didn't care. 

Y/n" sky storm and shine storm please listen to your fathers" 

sky storm" yes mom" 

y/n" now what is going on here" 

shine storm" Nothing dads said they will go over our spell lessons with us" 

Shining armor" honey there nothing to worry about... and shouldn't you be getting ready for your trip" 

y/n" well yes but you....." 

Prince cadence" Love everything will be fine and you deceive this trip for, some relaxing and when you get home everything will be fine" 

y/n" okay" 

shine storm"  we heard you are going to the spa with aunt twilight and her friends" 

Y/n" yes I'm and I will tell your aunt you boys say hey and I might bring you back a gift as well"

The boys" thank you mom" the boys soon run away leaving you alone with your husbands. 

Shining armor" hey love to listen you have nothing to worry about we will be fine and we made sure, you have extra guards with you and the ladies  to keep you safe from danger" 

Y/n" okay" when all your things were packed you head off to the train station to meet your sisters-in-law and her friends. 

Twilight sparkle " y/n it good to see you again" 

y/n " it good to see you again as well twilight and I happy to see your friends as well" 

rainbow dash " now let's get this trip started" soon you all get on the train with guards as well and soon that train starts moving. During the train ride, you are talking with twilight and girls and caught them up, on all the funny moments about your sons and husbands. Soon the train stops, making everyone wonder what is happening. Soon enough the guards walk over to the train cart door, wondering what is happening and that when the door flew open. 

guard " save  the queen and the mane six" 

????" no so fast guards" 

Y/n" it's you two" 

twilight" king Sombra and King xenomorph" soon king Sombra and king xenomorph step into the cart, and that when you notice the windows are guarded by king xenomorph helpers.  

y/n" how did you go get back into the kingdom" 

King Sombra " with some much-needed help" 

y/n" what do you all want" 

King xenomorph " your Kingdom" soon a battle broke out of the train you see twilight being attacked and you go and help her. 

Twilight" thank you so much" 

Y/n" anytime you are my family" just then you felt something sharp go threw your body and you look twilight in the eye, you see tears forming in her eyes. you fall down but are soon caught by applejack and rainbow dash. 

twilight" no please no" 

king xenomorph" you know what we got something better now let's leave ... but we will be back" twilight use her magic to try to get back at the evil kings but she misses them as they disappear with their followers. 

twilight" y/n speak to me... y/n please....oh no" twilight is holding you close and that when see, notice you are losing your battle fast. 

y/n" please take care of them for me... please twilight look after them" 

twilight" you are going to be okay Y/n I promise and you will see your husbands and your sons again" 

Applejack" sugar cube she gone" 

Twilight" no please no" the news of your death reached your husband fast and when they heard, the news they lost it they had lost their best friend and wife. the mane six soon returned to the castle with your body covered no even said a word. Twilight was the only left in the throne room with the guys, to try to calm them down. 

Twilight " I'm so sorry I did everything I could to save her" 

shining armor " is not your fault baby sister it theirs" 

Prince cadence " I will never see her again... I will never hold her ... or even look her in the eyes" 

Twilight" cadence" 

prince cadence" No everyone else will die and get to see her but I won't be able to ever see her again, because I will live forever and never see her again if I wanted too" 

shining armor " cadence you......" 

prince cadence" No don't tell me what to do and how to feel I love her and now she went.... she has gone" 

twilight" cadence....shining armor" twilight wanted to say something to the two broken stallions but she knew, she needed to give them time alone. She soon walked out of the throne room and into the hallway, where she saw her other friends. 

????" auntie twilight is it true mommy is not going to come home" 

Twilight" oh boys" Twilight holds her two nephews close to her as they cry, she soon as well started having tears falling down her face. The mare who made her brother and his best friend happy was no gone, and she had also had become a sister figure to twilight as well.