Yandere kyoya x blind chubby reader

Kyoya and you have been friends since primary school. You had been born blind and have been facing black lash because of that. Along with being chubby was well, kyoya had made sure to be by your side to help you out. He even had gotten you to attend his family hospital for your treatments. You and kyoya soon attended ouran academy together, which you soon meet kyoya club members. One afternoon you are sitting in the host club room, sitting with tamkia and talking.

Tamkia " hey y/n have you gotten a feeling something has been off with kyoya "

Y/n " well yes he has been very distance from me, and he does not speak with me that much "

Tamkia " he has been acting weird when he, finds out if one of us even spoke to you "

Y/n " he might be just acting overprotective "

Tamkia " I hope he soon realizes we will never hurt you "

Y/n " I know that but he doses not know " you soon felt someone, place their hand on your shoulder and right away you knew who it was.

Y/n " hello kyoya why don't you join me and Tamkia for some cake and tea "

Kyoya " sure I will love to y/n ... I also have something to tell you "

Y/n " okay "

Tamika " you know I think I should give you two some time alone " soon Tamkia got up from his seat and walked away, during the toke he was walking away he kept on looking at kyoya with a face of worry.

Kyoya " hey how has your treatment been going y/n "

Y/n " it is going well the doctors ran a few tests last week"

Kyoya " oh yes about that I have great news.... you might have the chance to see someday "

Y/n " really are you sure "

Kyoya " yes " you hugged Kyoya tightly and with love and happiness. You can't believe you might have the chance to see someday.

Tamkia " hey y/n your bodyguard is here to take you home "

Y/n " oh okay thank you Tamkia and thank you kyoya for the good news " your bodyguard help you up and soon walked out of the room with you. Once you were finally gone from, school Kyoya private police force stormed into the club room.

Tamika " Kyoya what the matter of this "

Kyoya " you are all trying to take y/n away from me, but more of you Tamkia and I can't have that happen "

Honey " you can't do this to her "

Kyoya " oh yes I can and now I will be the only men in her life, guys take theme now " the police force soon attacked all the guys taking them away. Kyoya soon left school and went to his private house, where you were waiting for him. He had told the bodyguard it will be better for you, to live in the house with him before and after the treatment.

Kyoya " she is finally mine forever "