rebel x chubby lizard hybrid reader x swift

you are playing with your twin mutant turtle toddler sons in the families penthouse, but that when it hit you your husbands were about to go live tv for their concert. 

y/n" hey boys want to see daddies on tv" 

boys" daddies" you soon turned the tv and flipped to the station where the live contract was being, and soon enough the show had started. 

y/n" hey look is daddies and uncles" you point ay the tv and the boy's faces brightened see their dads and uncles on tv. Rebel and swift are the first groups to go on stage on sing and that when you notice they are shirtless. 

y/n" oh you are both so in trouble when you get home" 

boys" daddies in trouble" 

y/n" yes daddies in trouble" the concert was still getting set up for some reason and that when the boys had fallen asleep. you had put the boys to bed and finally went back into the living room to watch your husand concert. 

tv  

swift" we will like to dedicate our song today to our lovely wife, and mother of our twin sons" 

rebel" we hope she loves this song, because when we made this song we were thinking about her" 

you are sitting on the couch waiting to see what your husbands had come up with soon enough the background music starts. this time the music songs a bit different from their regular types of songs that they had performed in the past. 

y/n" what are you two up two" you soon the guys start to dance on stage and the crowd starts cheering for them and that when they start signing. you soon see the giant screen behind flash pictures and videos of you and them being a loving couple. you smile knowing not how much they get you mad you will always love them. soon the song had come to an end and that when the guys walked off stage 

two hours later 

swift" we are home" 

y/n" hey honey" you soon get up from your seat and hug swift who soon kisses you on the lip. 

rebel" so did you like our concert baby girl" 

y/n" I loved it" swift soon let go of you and soon rebel hugged you and gave you a kiss, on the lips as well. 

swift" hey where are the boys" 

y/n"asleep they want to see you guy perform, but luck was not on their side" 

rebel" aww but maybe we can show them a recording later on" 

y/n" sure" after a while of sitting on the couch with the guys after they got done changing clothes, and taking shower you all fall asleep on the couch watching tv.