Namjoon x chubby hair stylist reader

Purpie18life
You were the hairstylist for bts you were a chubby women as well. So you thought you would not do that much work and be hidden in the background. You were assigned to Namjoon or rap monster that what everyone else called them that work. The girl who used to work on him quit after getting into and fight with and other stylists three weeks before you worked there. So you were sitting in the makeup and hairdressing room getting your things ready and hoping the day will go well.soon Namjoon came walking into the room following the other bts members all the stylists got ready. Namjoon walked over to your station with a smile on his face he soon was standing I front of your station.

Namjoon " hello y/n "

Y/n " ...... " you really did not know what to say to Namjoon that the moment he had been trying to talk with you. It never word because you keep mute the whole time. Soon Namjoon had a sit in your chair and you began to brush a and cut his hair.

Namjoon " so y/n what made you want to do hair "

Y/n " ....."

Namjoon " so how are you doing today "

Y/n " o....k " you got done doing Namjoon hair he soon hit out of the chair and turned around to face you.

Namjoon " I finally got you to talk with me "

Y/n " ...... " soon one of the other stylists spoke up knowing you feel very uncomfortable now.

Stylists " hey y/n why don't you go take your break right now you been working all day "

Y/n " sure thank you " you walked out of hey dressing room fast hoping no one was following you. Soon you were sitting the the garden the was next to the record studio. You were sitting on a bench taking a deep breath in and deep breath out. You soon felt and tap on your back your turned around to see Namjoon standing behind looking worried.

Namjoon " hey I'm came to check up on you to see if everything was ok "

Y/n " ....... "

Namjoon " I sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in the dressing room one of the stylists told me why you left "

Y/n " oh "

Namjoon "I'm guessing my question made you feel uncomfortable "

Y/n " no I just really have a hard time talking with other after the bullying I face in school "

Namjoon " ...... "

Y/n " you can have a sit if you want to "

Namjoon " thank you " Namjoon sat next to you as you got ready to tell your story to him.

Y/n "a lot of kids in my school bullied me because of my body shape and called me horrible names ..... but doing hair made me feel wanted and liked by others "

Namjoon "I'm sorry "

Y/n "it ok "

Namjoon " no one should treat you like that you are a beautiful women "after he said those words you start to blush and did you best to hide it.

Y/n " thank you "

Namjoon " I have a secret to tell you "

Y/n " what this it "

Namjoon " well for some time I began to fall in love with you and I had been try to get know you better "

Y/n " what "

Namjoon " yes so what do you say a date this weekend "

Y/n "sure I will love too "after that day you became very close to Namjoon and began to dating him soon after. Namjoon made sure you felt love and wanted and never let you forget that ever.

If any wants requests please message me and I will do it for you.