Galra shiro/keith x chubby galra reader

You are the wife of commander shiro and commander Keith of the galar empire. All three of you had been orphans of the war, and soon became friends. The boys had joined the academy of young galras want to define the planet. While you study in regular school, learning the normal bases of life skills. You soon had married you two best friends, after years of friendship and dating.

Y/n " Keith ... shiro" your husbands ships had landed back onto the planet, and there was a whole crowd of wives and kids looking for their loved ones. You someone grab you and you turn around to see, Keith holding you close to his body.

Keith " hello my love"

Y/n " I'm so gals you are back home I missed you so much"

Keith " I missed you as well and so did shiro"

Y/n " hey where is shiro"

Keith " finishing the last bits of work but he will be here shortly"

Y/n " okay" Keith soon kissed you in the lips, and you kissed him back. You soon looked behind Keith to see shiro, standing there with a smile on his face. Keith soon lets go of you and you ran straight over to, shiro and you soon hugged him tightly and shiro kissed you.

Shiro " hello  beautiful"

Y/n " hi shiro"

Shiro " may I have missed seeing your beautiful face abs hearing your beautiful voice"

Y/n " I missed you both so much, but I'm overjoyed at you are back home"

Shiro " now why don't we get home and we can celebrate our return home"

Y/n " sure" each shiro and Keith grab one of your hands, and soon you guys start heading back home. Along the way home you and the guys passed a few families, and you knew by the guys faces and your thoughts you guys really wanted to have a family and kids to raise and love.

Y/n " hey I have something to tell you guys when, we get back home you your going to love it"

Keith " okay" once you had gotten home you had, grabbed the small baby blanket you had been making for the past few weeks. You soon passed it over to, shiro who looked at the blanket for a short while with Keith.

Shiro " wait you are pregnant please tell us you are not joking"

Y/n " I'm "

Keith " we are so happy"