tmnt x gender swap donnie aka donna part 1

Once again I have decided to do another gender swap, theme one shot. This on will be based on the cartoon teenage mutant ninja turtles.  Still will also have to, do with the alternate universe as well.

Donna pov

It a Friday night and I will normally be on my laboratory, working on a new project but I had decided to go out and get some new parts and tools. I was really feeling like getting out of, my laboratory for a short while without all my older brothers and father stopping me. My father had trained my older brothers, in self defense all their lives but avoid doing it for me. Which made me feel left and alone but my father had his reason at times.

Crash

Donna " who there" I had been walking on apartments rooftops for that last few hours. When I hear something crash, making me stop walking and look around.

???? " you don't remember me Donna, I remember you"

Donna " what do you want Karo ( aka Kari)" I look to see a male ninja, step out of the shadows he is the son of shedder. My father and brother mortal enemy, I never meet the shedder but I have meet karo to many times.

Karo " I just want to know where you dear brothers and father are"

Donna" that none of your business karo, and I thought Raph and rebel bet you up good this time"

Karo " well they did and now I want my revenge"

Donna " Leo and swift always will beat you no matter what Karo, not leave before to end badly for you"

Karo " I don't think so missy men take her alive" out of no where many foot ninja soliders jumped out of no where, and began to act ms trying to knock me out. The fact I don't know any defense moves, they soon knock me out.

Two hour later

I wake up in dark cold dudgeon I soon had released my arms are chained together.

????? " finally you are up" I look around to see a man dressed in a armor looking at me.

Donna " I'm guessing you are shedder"

Shedder " you are right little one now, how long will it take your dear family to get her"

Donna " leave my family alone"

Shedder " oh they will rush here fast, when they know you are in danger" just then shedder scattered me in the arms, making me yell out in pain.