greaser x chubby young reader

You are hanging with all your male friends at the driving in a movie, and once again you are sitting in one of your friend's car Tony while she talked with some blonde chick. All your other guy's friends knew you had a major crush on Tony. 

Jess" hey y/n is everything okay" 

y/n" yeah" 

brad" let me guess you are upset that tony dose does not talk with, you like he does with all the other girls" 

y/n" yep you got me there" 

Chad" come on y/n you have a chance to tell me how you feel" 

y/n" sure" soon enough tony comes back to his car with a bright smile on his face. 

Tony" Well boys I got myself a date with a very lucky lady" 

y/n" great for you" 

Brad" hey tony why don't you stay here with y/n while we go get some snack and drinks" 

tony" oh sure I was going to watch the movie with betty but sure"

chad" cool we will be back soon" soon enough the guys left and you and tony sat next to each other, during the movie you saw him looking at the blonde girl betty. 

Tony" hey y/n I have a guess to ask you" 

y/n" sure tony anything" tony soon turned off the speaker to the movie and look straight at you. 

Tony" I have been told my Bucth and his boys, and a few other people from school... that you have a crush on me is that true or not" 

Y/n" Ummm...." 

Tony" y/n I think I cute that you have a crush but I don't think it should be on me... You see I like girls near my age range and you are still a kids y/n... you don't know what you want yet... right now I'm trying to win over betty there... and she thinks me and you are a thing... so thank you for making me feel special for being your first crush but you are like a baby sister to me" 

y/n" .... hey I'm going to see what keeping the guys so long... hey why don't you invited betty to see the movie she would love that" 

Tony" oh okay...hey is everything all right you look like you about to cry" 

y/n" no I'm okay" you soon got out of the car fast and walked over to the snack you had passed by betty, and you told her tony was looking for her and she thanked you. You saw the guys talking with some girls, who you knew was betty friends so you found an empty table and sat down. 

Butch " hey kiddo what the matter" 

Y/n" like you don't know"

Butch" I do I was hoping to make you smile love" 

y/n" thanks for trying butch" 

Butch" hey kid why don't I buy you some ice cream and maybe I can give you a ride home" 

Y/n" sure" you and butch get two scoops of ice cream and sit back at the table and, enjoy the sweet treat soon enough butch walked you over to his car and you got inside fast. What you didn't notice was that people are looking at you as you both walk to the car. 

Girl 1" do you see that butch is taking y/n home in his car" 

guy 1 " maybe they are dating" 

Girl 2" didn't she have something for Tony" 

girl 1" yeah but a girl can change her mind and I think her and butch look cute today" You soon get inside of butch car and it soon, starts driving off you soon see the guys hanging out that tony car they see you in butch car. 

Y/n" thanks for the ride home Butch I own you big time" 

Butch" what about a date this Saturday night" 

Y/n" sure butch I will love too" 

Butch" then I will pick you up tomorrow night" 

y/n" okay see you then" when you walked inside the house you saw your mother standing in the kitchen with a smile on her face, you already knew she heard everything. Your house phone soon rang and you answered it to hear chad and the boys talking over the phone asking you a lot of questions.