Deku/Bakugo/ Todoroki x young chubby reader au villain

You are best friends with three older boys named Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki and you all used to attend UA together. That was until the guys had left for no reason, they had run away one night after, seeking out of the dorm. You did your best to look for them and found nothing, and soon enough you had been told to give up and let the guys come back when they want to.

One afternoon you are walking back to the dorms from stopping by a store to buy a few snacks. When you felt someone watching you and you soon turned the corner into an alley hoping, to catch the person who was watching you.

y/n" I have to stop letting my mind playing tricks on me" you soon had felt someone pull you back, you did your best to fight back but no such luck. You had passed out due to something being put in your system.

Two hours later

you finally wake up and see you are in the living room, you get up from the couch and noticed there was a blanket placed on you.

y/n" hello" you soon see the door leading into the living room open and you see three faces, you haven't seen in a while.

Y/n" you guys are back... you are really back"

Todoroki" hey kiddo" you hug Todoroki tightly and you feel like you are about to cry, but you soon feel Todoroki hugging you.

Deku" hey what about guys shortie" you soon let go of Todoroki and hug Deku and Bakugou.

Bakugou" we missed you so much we are so sorry we have been away so long"

y/n" why did you all leave"

Deku" we had to we had found a new lifestyle that we like more"

y/n" what do you mean by new lifestyle..."

Bakugo " let us show you our princess" Bakugo places his hand on your shoulder and soon starts, walking with you out of the living room and down a hallway and soon are standing in a bar where you see the league of villains.

y/n" who...."

dabi" oh your guy's little girlfriend is awake"

Todoroki " leave her alone she new around here"

Deku" this is our new life princess we are the leaders of villains and now we are going to get rid of, all the superheroes here"

y/n" what about all our friends they have been our classmates for so long"

Todoroki" oh love they will be fine they will be joining us and being part of our group, and we will all rule the world and show everyone was there is really to fear"

Bakugou" You will be our side and ruling with us as our queen love"

y/n"........"

Deku" once you lay down and think about it love you will understand what we are speaking about" Just then you are knocked out by something and you fall into Bakugou arms and he soon picks, you up bridal style and walks into a room with you and places you onto a bed.

Deku" doctor make sure she only remembers us and our friends from school, but limit her powers so no one can hurt her or take her away"

Doctor" yes sirs I will"

Many hours later

y/n" hey...what time is it" you soon wake up in a bed and look around the room.

Bakugou" hey beautiful did you sleep well"

y/n" yeah I did"

Bakugo" hey Deku and Todoroki are downstairs making dinner, let go give them a hand"

y/n" sure" once the doctor was done with you the guys had brought to their house, they have had build. You soon get into the kitchen with Bakugou and see Deku and Todoroki cooking something.

Todoroki" hey princess you are up"

Deku" dinner will be ready soon hey why don't you go watch some tv with Bakugo and we, will bring the food there"

y/n" okay" you and Bakugo go into the living room and you both watch tv, and soon enough Deku and Todoroki come in with the food and you all have dinner and watch tv. For some reason, you could feel like you are missing something important, but you really couldn't remember what it is.