Ouran host club x chubby ill reader

You are the best friends with all six guys of the host club. You had been best friends with kyoya at first since, the start of prime school but you soon had meet the others on your own and became friends with all of them. You and soon became very ill, and had been focused to stay home until you are fully well.

Butler " my lady your father has called and said, he will not be home for another month"

Y/n " oh thank you William" even when you are deeply sick, your father still put his work beard you. Even when he was home he did not even trying talking or checking up on you, he mostly avoided you when the boys were not at the house.

Butler " your welcome my lady " you butler soon leave you alone, in your bedroom you have not heard from the guys all day and it was spring break.

Knock knock

There was a knock on your bedroom door, making you look straight at the door wondering who was knocking at your bedroom door. Soon the door opened and in came walking honey.

Honey " y/n Chan your awake"

Y/n " hey honey what are you doing here"

Twins " well we came here to take you on our annual, spring break vacation with us"

Tamkia " we wanted to give you some time off, from being locked up in here all the time"

Kyoya " I have already spoken to your butler and maids, and they are getting you things packed already for the trip"

Y/n " what about my father"

Mori " we will deal with him later"

Y/n " sure"

Tamkia " we will give some time to get changed we will be waiting down stairs"

Y/n " okay" soon all the guys leave you room giving you time to, change your clothes you are happy you get to spend time with your friends. At the same time you are feeling upset because if you father disproved you knew you were, going to be in trouble and punished. Over the time of you being sick your father started abusing your mentally.

Later on

You all had arrived at tamkia family beach house, everything was happy as it can be you are really enjoying your time with your friends.

Kyoya " how are you feeling"

Y/n " I'm feeling good kyoya, you know you don't have to worry about me that much"

Kyoya " I know but I just want to make sure, everything is okay the doctors had information me that you had some bad days"

Y/n " well yes I have had a few bad days, but it seems to be going well now"

Kyoya " okay but if you need any help we are here for you"

Y/n"'thank you kyoya"

Kyoya " anytime y/n now let go join in the fun, before Tamkia starts worrying about your wellbeing"

Y/n " okay " you and kyoya soon join the rest in a water gun fight, you are having a time of you life but you soon started to feel light head. You decided to have a seat to rest, for a while.

Tamkia " hey y/n are you feeling okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm doing ......" you soon began cough badly, and soon it started to feel like you can out breathe. The rest of the guys run over to you and Tamkia, who had already poured you a cup of water.

Tamkia " here y/n drink this it will ...." you soon relaxed you had coughed up a bit of blood. Once you saw at your began to get blurry, eye sight you could hearing the guys saying something but you soon pasted out cold.

Two hour later

You finally wake up in one of the many room of Tamkia beach house. You get out of bed and walk around and bit when the, bedroom door opens and incomes walking the guys.

Y/n " hey"

Honey " you should be laying or sitting down y/n you are to sick to stand up"

Y/n " guys I'm fine" soon mori walks over to you and picks you up bridal style. He carries you over to the bed and lays you down.

Mori " you should sit down"

Y/n " okay hey where is Kyoya and Tamkia"

Twins " with the doctors"

Y/n " what"

Honey " after you pasted out kyoya had called his family doctors to come check, on you while Tamkia carried back to the beach house"

Y/n " well I messed up big time"

Mori " no you did not" after a while Tamkia and kyoya came back into the room, they seemed to be happy to see you wake and looking well.

Tamkia " I'm happy you are okay y/n"

Kyoya " the doctors said your should be fine but have to make sure, not overwork your body that much"

Y/n " oh thank you"

Tamkia " we called your father, he seemed more worried about his business meetings failing over his daughter being sick and passing out"

Y/n " yeah that my father what a wonderful men"

Tamkia " has he always been like that, treating you like your are nothing to him"

Y/n " at times yes but my father is bad at showing his emotions, and caring about my well-being"

Kyoya " well I don't think it will best if your stay with your father any longer"

Y/n " ......"

Tamkia " y/n you can come stay with me until you are fully well, and we all help you deal with your father"

Y/n " thank you" after vacation you had moved in with Tamkia until, your father was able to show that he really cared about you. Kyoya also made sure you had went to all your doctors appointments at his family hospital.