yandere Kaname x chubby witch reader

You have been locked up in a manor that is owned by your best friend Kaname. You really did not know, why Kaname kept you locked in the manor. He allows reason was to keep you safe, from evil vampires and hunters who might want to kill you.

Y/n " hey zero what are you doing here"

Zero " I decided to come to check on you.... you know Kaname has been telling everyone you have been sick"

Y/n " no I haven't he been keeping me locked away here, but he been being me my school work and notes"

Zero " okay I'm starting to think Kaname has become too overprotective of you... he locking you away from everyone else"

Y/n " he said he was doing this for my safety and well-being"

Zero " sure I know but it starting to make me worry"

????? " zero what are you doing here" you soon see Kaname coming waking over to you two.

Y/n " oh hey Kaname zero had decided to stop, by to see me and check up on me"

Kaname " well he should be leaving now right zero"

Zero " well I was thinking of staying a bit longer to hang out with my dear y/n... but some other dear matters came up"

Y/n " oh really"

zero " yes but hey I will call you later, so we can go keep on talking"

Y/n " okay" soon enough zero leaves you alone with Kaname and you are now looking Kaname in the eyes, hoping he will not scold you for allowing zero into the house.

Kaname " I'm not mad love but you know how much, I hate it when you are alone with someone who could be dangerous "

Y/n " zero is harmless and he cares about me just like you, he just very caring and wants to know if I'm doing well"

Kaname " whatever you say hey, I have your homework I placed it in your room, why don't you go work on it while I deal with some personal business"

Y/n " yes Kaname" you soon walk away from Kaname knowing you got off easily then you might have before, you never questioned what Kaname did in his office but you wonder most of the time. Soon it began to rain outside and Kaname told you he will be out for a short time but will return in time for dinner.

Kaname pov

I have started following this white hair vampire fool, I had already told him and another male vampire that y/n is mine and mine only. I will not have her near anyone else only I can have her to myself, I will kill anyone who thinks they can take her away from me.

Zero " Kaname what are you doing here, you can't keep me away from y/n she will know the truth very soon"

Kaname " not if you are dead " just then I stabbed zero with a vampire hunter knife, I killed him straight there and soon enough I'm looking at his lifeless body. I smirk knowing now there was no one else trying to take my y/n away from me, and now everyone will know from zero mistakes.