Leo x chubby lizard reader x Raph au footclan

You are a chubby lizard hybrid women , but you are also the wife to two foot clans ninjas Leo and raph. Both of them our the adopted sons of the shedder and, haven been raised in their adopted father ways. You had been best friends with the two of them, since birth and now you are their wife after three years of dating.

Y/n " why are they even doing business with the purple dragons, last time I remember they use to beat them up daily" you are in shedder throne room with him while he explained why your husbands missed dinner with you tonight.

Shedder " well my dear they seemed wanting to gain more respect from me, and power as well"

Y/n " yes lord shedder"

Shedder " why don't you head back, your place with them and I will deal with them later on"

Y/n " yes lord shedder" you bowed your head to your father in law and soon walked out, of the throne room and your penthouse where you lived with your husbands. The shedder had give you and your husbands the penthouse as a wedding gift, to make sure his family was close and under his control.

One half later

Leo " love we are back" Leo and raph walking into the living room still wearing, their foot clan stake out wear they place their weapons on the shelves. They both knew you hated to when they left there weapons laying around, making a mess around the house.

Y/n " welcome home loves"

Raph " men we missed you so much" raph places his hands in your waist and soon pulled you closed to him and kissed you on the lips. After that Leo took you away and kissed you on the lips as well, you really loved these two so much.

Y/n " how was the job honeys"

Leo " I went well but we are happy to be homie now"

Y/n " how was the meeting with your guys father this evening"

Raph " it went normal for once he was not that upset like last time"

Y/n " you know he is changing his attitude towards, you hoping to keep you guys closer to him"

Leo " we know"

Raph " have you checked on the eggs yet today"

Y/n " yeah they are doing well the doc said, they will hatch in a few weeks"

Leo " we will soon have our new family members in our lives"

Y/n " yes we will" soon after having dinner with your husbands, you had gone off to bed leaving the guys to practice. You were not able fall asleep, and decided to get some fresh air. You had walked up the nursery to see the bedroom light on and the door open. You picked inside to see Leo and Raph looking at the eggs, in the incubator.

Leo " we can't wait to see you guys and finally have the family we wanted"

Raph " we are going to make sure to make the city, safe and wonderful for you four"

Leo " we promise to keep you four and your mother safe, even if we have to disobey your grandfather" soon leo and Raph turn around, leaving the room. You soon get back into the master bedroom and in bed, hoping the guys did not notice you. Soon Leo and Raph come into the bedroom smirking.

Leo " we know you were listening love"

Y/n " I don't know what you are taking about"

Raph " sure you don't"