Kyoya x sick chubby reader

You had been in your private hospital room, all day you were suppose to go to school but the doctor had told you no. You are trying to caught up on your school, work when there was a knock at the door. You placed you notebook on the nightstand when, the door opened and soon kyoya cane into the room.

Y/n " oh hello kyoya "

Kyoya" how are you doing y/n "

Y/n " I'm doing well today I wished I could been at school today"

Kyoya " well you need not miss that much, but I came over to see you I brought you some flowers from me and the others "

Y/n " aww thank you kyoya "

Kyoya " anything for a friend my dear " soon kyoya took a sit in the chair next to your bed. He placed the vase of flowers on the nightstand , you soon started coughing badly. Making kyoya worry about your health, he soon got up form his chair and poured you a glass of water.

Kyoya " here drink a sip of water I'm going to get your doctors"

Y/n " o.....o....ok " you soon stopped coughing for a while, to have enough time to drink some water to help you with you coughing. Kyoya soon left the room to go look for the doctors, to see if they can do a check up on you. You had placed your glass down and soon began to cough hard then lates time, you had grabbed your napkin or cover you mouth. Soon kyoya had came back into the room with two doctors, you had removed the napkin to see a drop of blood on it.

Doctor " excuse me sir but you need to leave the room for, a while so we can give her a check up "

Kyoya " no I want to stay with my friend and my family owns this hospital "

Doctor " oh sorry mr kyoya you can stay and have a seat next to your friend, and keep her company while we run some tests "

Kyoya " thank you " the two doctors had ran the test on you, while kyoya sat very close to you. Due to the years of you being very ill Kyoya had grown over protective of you. He always made sure the doctors and nurses treated you with kindness and respect. None of them made fun of your body shape while he was there or not there.

Doctor 2 " well miss y/n everything seems to be well but you might,have to start taking some
Medicine to help you with your ills"

Y/n "yes sir "

Kyoya " when can she go home and back to school "

Doctor 3 " in a two weeks and soon she will be okay to attend school and go home "

Doctor " but she will have to come back for a few annual check ups, but if she starts to feel bad she might have to stay home for a while "

Y/n " okay "

Kyoya " don't worry y/n I will have one of my family doctors visit you if it happens "

Y/n " thank you kyoya "

Doctor " well we will be leaving you two alone, having a wonderful day you two "

Kyoya " thank you doctors "

Y/n " yes thank you sirs " soon the doctors had left the hospital room, you and kyoya were now alone once again.

Y/n " well it looks like I will be back at school once a again "

Kyoya " yes you would ... hey y/n I want to ask you something "

Y/n " sure go ahead "

Kyoya " hey once you get out would you love to have dinner with me... but not a friend dinner a date "

Y/n " sure I would love to "

Kyoya " thank you y/n for agreeing " kyoya had kissed you check marking you blush bright red. You soon saw Kyoya smiling at you, making you smile right back at him.