Male naga x chubby bunny wife reader

Let's say being married to male naga was not very easy, but not that very easy when you are chubby female bunny. Your husbands was name sol and he was very overprotective of you. He hated it when people made fun of you when he was around or not. You are in the garden planting some new crops, you looked up once to see a childhood friend of your walk over to you. He was a hare named James and he is your best friend and not very like by sol but you did your best to get the two to become friends.

Y/n "hey James how are you "

James "good and how about you "

Y/n " great I decided it was a good day to garden "

James " well that good because you can't just eat that stupid meat your husbands brings in "

Y/n " James be nice to sol he doing his best to make everything work "

James " I still can't believe you married a snake "

Y/n " oh come on James you know you like James but you enjoy giving him a hard time "

James " well maybe that true... oh well I will be going see you soon "

Y/n " yes see you soon as well " James turned around and walked away, soon enough you are alone once again. James was not the only person who ask why you married sol. Many other people thought it was bad for you to marrying him with him being a snake and your a bunny. Once you has gotten done watering the strawberries you felt someone hug you from behind.

Y/n " hello dear "

Sol " hello my sweet bunny and how have you been "

Y/n " just gardening and James stopped by earlier so i talked with him "

Sol " oh good "

Y/n" sol what the matter "

Sol "why did you chose to marry me... out of everyone else in this village you picked me "

Y/n " sol we been over this I love you with all my heart .... there no guy that can make me unloved you "sol soon was face to face with you.

Y/n " what will make you believe me my love "

Sol " maybe and kiss will help "

Y/n "sure " you kissed sol on the lips making him kiss you back, soon enough he rapped his tail around you pull you in closer to him.

Sol " I will always love you "

Y/n " and I will always love you too "