Superman x Curvy friend reader

It was a new day in your science laboratory and you are working on some weird space devices, your best friend Clark had brought in with his members of the justice league. 

????" so how is it going y/n" you soon turned around to Clark standing there with batman, green lantern, and flash. 

Y/n" going well but I haven't yet to see what this device dose" 

Batman" thanks again doc y/n for helping us" 

y/n" anytime" 

Flash" Hey what is your relationship with the wonder boy here" 

Green Lantern" Flash mind your own business" 

y/n"......." 

Superman" hey flash if y/n does not want to ask your question she dose have to" 

Flash" Hey I just wanted to know if he is dating her or not" 

Batman" Flash" 

Flash" okay I will stay quite" flash was now standing near the devices and that when he hits a button. 

Batman" What did you do flash" 

Flash" I don't know" 

Y/n" I think he might have found out what this thing dose" Just then a white and black portal opens up and everyone takes a step back. 

y/n" Clark" 

Superman" y/n what happing" 

y/n" I don't know" Soon a ray is shot out from the portal that hits you and soon the ray starts to drag you towards the portal. Clark tries to grab you but it was too late you soon disappeared, into the portal. 

A few minutes later 

you soon wake up and notice you are inside of your laboratory but everything looks very different, everything was to be covered under glass you son looked around to see your name on one of the walls.

y/n" what happened" 

????"Hey, you what in the world are you doing here, you are breaking the number one rule no comes into this laboratory" soon you are picked up in a green light ball and that when it hit you it was hal Jorden. 

y/n" Hal what going on" 

green lantern" y/n what... I have to get you to batman" 

y/n" wait what going on" 

Green lantern " I will tell you later on" Soon enough after a while of flying you arrived at the bat cave and that when you saw Flash and batman standing there. 

Batman" y/n is that you" 

y/n" well yes it me and what going on here and why is everyone dressed so differently" 

Flash" you see y/n you dead when the devices superman blew up, we did our best trying to save you but it was too late" 

Y/n" That wrong it brought me to this world" 

Batman" that mean you not our worlds y/n" 

y/n" what happened to all of you" 

Green Lantern " soon after you had dead everything changed even superman had changed, he became cold and pushed everyone away and soon took over the world" 

Y/n" that not the Clark I know" soon there was a loud boom and crash, and in a blink of an eye, you see Clark standing there. 

y/n" Clark" 

superman" y/n.... what have you three done" 

Batman " Hal get her out of here now"Before hal could do anything superman had attacked fast, and picked you up and flew off with you. 

soon later on 

you are sitting in a living room looking at Clark as he stands right in front of you, he keeps looking at you with a smile on his face. 

Y/n" Clark please let me go back home to my own world" 

superman" no I can't let you go" 

superman" they now call me lord superman and I have made the world a better place" 

y/n " you are not the same nice Clark I once knew" 

superman" well he is gone" before you knew it batman and the others had arrived at Clark's place to save you. flash takes you to the laboratory where the devices are wait to take you back home to your own world. 

Y/n" what about you guys" 

Flash" that not important now we have to get you home, we will deal with superman by using batman weapon" 

y/n"........." 

y/n" please be careful all of you" just then some hands grabbed you and pull you back into the portal, and once again you disappeared. You soon opened your eyes to see Clark holding you and look straight at you. 

superman " are you okay" 

y/n" ye...." You were about to faint about Clarks stops you and he is now holding your bridal style. 

superman" I'm taking you back to my place and so you rest" Soon superman takes off with you in his arms leaving everyone else there. 

y/n" you know they are going to start questioning our relationship" 

superman" the only one who knows the truth is batman" 

y/n" okay" soon you arrive at superman place and he places you on his couch, he soon changed into his regular clothes. you both sat on the couch and cuddle for while until batman arrived and that when they asked what happened. You told them small parts of what happened and saved the rest for you to only know about.