Prince namjoon x chubby reader au cinderella 2

It has been two day since the royal ball, and namjoon was still looking for the mysterious girl that stole his heart that night. He and his father had asked all the Nobel men in court, if they have a daughter that fit your description. Soon namjoon got fed up and, held a small party hoping to see you once again. Which you had gotten dragged to by, your stepsisters to be their little helper or joke of the evening.

Y/n " why did I bid hide or come up with some excuse"

???? " y/n is that you" you turn around to see you long time friend suga, who is now the right hand men to prince namjoon.

Y/n "suga hello"

Suga " let me guess your evil sister brought you here"

Y/n " yes they did"

Suga " you know what today you are going, to me my guest"

Y/n " sure I will love at" suga takes you by the hand, you both start walking around the castle garden.

Suga" so have you heard the prince, has been looking for the girl from the party"

Y/n " oh yes I have heard"

Suga " he had planned this party hoping she will, come back and he can finally be with her"

Y/n " oh wow"'

Suga " good day prince namjoon" you soon look up to, see namjoon standing right in front of you. When namjoon lay his eyes on you, he soon begins so smile.

Namjoon " good evening suga and who may your guest be"

Suga " this is my best friend lady y/n"

Namjoon " it wonderful to meet you lady y/n"

Y/n " you as well your highness"

Namjoon " suga May I have a word in private with you"

Suga " sure I will be back soon y/n "

Y/n " okay" Suga has been gone for over few minutes he soon returned with prince namjoon following right after him.

Namjoon " excuse me miss but have I seen you before like at my, royal ball you remind me of the girl I danced with"

Y/n " umm sorry your highness but I was never that the ball"

Namjoon " are you sure beautiful because you face reminds me of the girl"

Y/n " umm I'm sorry but I have do get going home"

Namjoon " no please don't go" you soon walk away with namjoon running after you, you soon had gotten lost in the castle garden maze. Just then namjoon showed up right in front you of, still smiling at you he knew the truth.

Namjoon " you are her I'm so glad you are back I thought I will never see you again"

Y/n " ........"

Namjoon " please say something"

Y/n " your right I'm that girl but I think...." just then namjoon pulled you into a kiss, the kiss soon broke and you are now looking namjoon in the eyes.

Namjoon " now I been able to find you, and show you my romantic side"

Y/n " ...... "

Namjoon " please say you will be my queen and rule by my side, util the end of time"

Y/n " yes"

Namjoon " thank you" namjoon soon pulled you back into a passionate kiss, hugging you tightly acting like he did not want to lose you again. Later on that day namjoon had made a endowment to the whole, party telling every you are the girl from the royal ball. That you now are going to be his queen and wife, your stepsisters did not like the news they had heard they were later shushed by namjoon and suga.

Two weeks later in your had become namjoon wife and crowed queen of the kingdom in one day, you really enjoyed your new life with namjoon. You finally knew you are happy and found someone else who makes you happy in the world.