Male angel x chubby fallen angel reader x male dark angel 2

Well everyone I'm going to make this into a full series book, but the characters pictures are going to change along with some new characters coming in. If you want to know more please just ask in the comment section.

Seven years later

Seven years have passed since you had been exiled from all the angel kingdoms. Life has been good and bad for you so far, but you since had some hate building up in you. Mostly towards your old friends and everyone who turned their back on you. Ivy had reported Leon and Hella were no longer with those girls anymore, but you did not care that much. The only things become good for you, were meeting ivy and sunny and having three new people in your lives. You are sitting on your throne looking at the giant window, at the three small boys playing outside with sunny.

Ivy " I don't know how she can stand kids messing up her feathers"

Y/n " ivy be nice "

Ivy " sorry y/n " just then there was a knock on the castle doors.

Ivy " it them my lady "

Y/n " open the gates " the statue guards opens the gates and in came walking the two men from your past.

Y/n " well look who finally decided to come by " you walked off your throne and over to the window.

Leon " hello y/n I good to see you "

Y/n " I wish I could say the same thing Leon but I can't " you close the blinds fast, you soon turn around to look straight at Leon and Hella.

Y/n " what do you want so I can get you two out of my home "

Hella " we came to make peace and join your kingdom and ours "

Y/n " aww your so cute Hella.... you think you two can walk in here and just ask for peace "

Leon " please y/n it very important it can help millions of lives " you walk over to the two men and start walking around them.

Y/n " so let me guess this... all the treatments I had faced over the three years by everyone... and now you coming asking for help form me "

Hella " ... we know what we did was bad and cruel "

Y/n " oh yes it was but not cruel then what someone else had done to me "

Leon " what do you mean "

Y/n " why should I tell you Leon remember I'm a lair and a evil person "

Leon " what I said all those years was not fair..
But now we can change that "

Y/n " I will think about it "

Hella " please y/n we are begging "

Y/n " oh the rich the two new kings begging me for help the girl the tossed away like trash and left to die " you slap hella hard leaving a mark on his face. You smirk right after you do that, hella held his head down in sham he know, you all the right to do that.

Leon " if I have to beg I will but...... "

????? " mommy Raph cheated again " one small boy came flying into room with two other boys following.

???? " no Zorro did "

???? " hey I'm innocent this time, A Jess hate it when he lose "

Y/n " boys calm down "

All three boys " yes mommy "

Hella " you have sons "

Y/n " yes I do "

Raph" hey you are the guys that hurt mommy all those years ago "

Zorro" dear kings I have a question? "

Hella " yes young men "

Zorro " are you both happy now that you destroy something that can not be fixed "

Jess " yes sirs are you happy you hurt someone so dear to you "

Leon " no "

Jess " so you are not a saint at all"

Raph " you are fooling heavens gates "

Zorro " you not a savior "

Y/n " boys "

All three boys " sorry mother "

Y/n " I most ask you two to leave and never come back ever "

Hella " no please y/n no "

Y/n " no " you use your magic and have hella and Leon taken back home. You were praying this was the last you saw of them forever.