Biker boy x chubby reader

You had just gotten off from a shift at the coffee shop, you were walking pass the bike shop.

Y/n " ok y/n just and few more steps and you will be home " just then the sound of a motorcycle starting scared you. That when you knew you were caught by the owner Ryan. He was sitting in his motorcycle with his shades on , he soon took them off and looked straight that you.

Ryan " hello baby girl it seems like you are trying to avoid me "

Y/n " I don't know what you are talking about "

Ryan " oh yes you do princess "

Y/n " what do you want Ryan "

Ryan " you baby girl " you began to blush that Ryan responds to your question.

Y/n " nice try Ryan "

Ryan " oh my princess I'm not playing around "

Y/n " whatever Ryan I have to get going bye " you walked passed Ryan and down the slide walk. Soon you were that the crossing road when you heard a motorcycle pulling up behind you. You turned around to see Ryan with his helmet on waving that you. Soon the crossing walk turned on and you began to walk when Ryan stopped in front of you.

Y/n " really Ryan "

Ryan " get on I will give you a ride home "

Y/n " what if I say no "

Ryan " then I won't stop asking you "

Y/n " fine you win "

Ryan " great " you got onto Ryan motorcycle and once you were safely one he took off down the street. After a while you arrived that your apartment making you wonder how did Ryan know where you live. You got off Ryan motorcycle fast and began walking into your apartment building. When you felt you hand getting pulled back by you looked behind yourself and saw Ryan holding you arm.

Ryan " wait please "

Y/n " what is it Ryan "

Ryan " I really have deep feels for you y/n "

Y/n "..... "

Ryan " please give me a chance to show you how much I love you "

Y/n " ok but if this fail you will pay "

Ryan " I will take that payment likely "

Y/n " what I'm going to do with you Ryan "

Ryan " became my girl "

Y/n " we will see about that "

Ryan " ok by sweet I will see you soon enough "

Y/n " can't wait " Ryan let go of your hand and took off from your apartment building. You watch him drive away and you began to smile with happiness. You were going to give Ryan and chance to see if he can live up to his words towards you.