Zombie tadashi x best friend chubby reader

You are best friends with both of the Hamada brothers, you had meet them many years ago when they had came to live with their aunt. You were there that night when Tadashi had dead in the fire at the college after the invention fair, you and hiro stood by each other's side as support along with the rest of the gang. Hiro soon became a hero with the others leaving you as their information lady. One night you are sitting in the laboratory of hiro while him and others are out on patrol of the city. When you started to get a incoming message from honey marking you pick up the call fast to see what was happening.

Honey " y/n get somewhere safe "

Y/n " honey what are you talking about ? "

Honey " I can't explain now , just lock down the laboratory and hide "

Y/n " ok " just then the message hanged up very fast, you did your best to call honey back but got nothing, so you decided to lock down the laboratory. Soon enough was tap on the door you stayed hidden under a desk, soon enough the knocking stopped. That when you heard a voice that your knew of so well that you thought it was you mind playing ticks on you. You poked you head out a bit to see a zombie like Tadashi knocking in the doors and windows, making you jump up a bit in fear.

Tadashi " y/n are you in there y/n it me Tadashi "

Y/n " ....... "For some reason you decided to get out from under the desk and look Tadashi in the face, you were hoping this was some type of joke taking place.

Tadashi " y/n I'm so glad your here, the gang and my brother were acting weird when they saw me "

Y/n " ...... "

Tadashi " what wrong what are you not saying anything, this something the matter "

Y/n " Tadashi you are alive "

Tadashi " yes I'm alive why do you say it like at, what going on y/n "

Y/n " Tadashi you are suppose to be dead we buried and few months ago "

Tadashi " no I'm don't dead y/n if I was then why I'm here now speaking with you "

Y/n " ....... "

Tadashi " what don't you say anything else y/n , don't you care for me anymore I'm still the same "

Tadashi " I'm woke up in some weird box, I remembered I had to get back to hiro and you "

Y/n " Tadashi I'm going to call the others for help "

Tadashi " I just wanted to be with you and my brother once again " soon hiro and baymax came rushing down the hallway, they soon stopped when they saw zombie Tadashi.

Hiro " Tadashi stop "

Tadashi " hiro what going on why is y/n hiding in there "

Hiro " baymax get Tadashi " baymax began to walk toward Tadashi who seemed to go crazy once baymax picked him up.

Tadashi " no y/n speak to me , please come out hiro take to her "

Hiro " Tadashi we are going to help you me and y/n "soon you walked out of the laboratory and stood next to hiro.

Y/n " hiro right Tadashi we will help you " you placed to hands in Tadashi checks making him stop screaming and hitting baymax.

Tadashi " I love you y/n " Tadashi soon passed out after a while hiro had asked baymax to placed Tadashi in healing tanks.

Hiro " we are going to see why did he come back alive ";

Y/n " then what next "

Hiro " we get him all the help he needs and maybe bring him back to life, it seems like he wanted to see you the most "

Y/n " oh Tadashi "