Tamkia x chubby reader 2

You have been avoiding all the guys but you allow talks and hangout with haruhi. You also had blocked tamkia on your phone as well, because he wish to never to be fiends with you so he was getting what he wished for after all. You father had mention that he might be sent you to new school , knowing it will keep some distance between you and the boys. You are standing in the hallway outside of the music room , you are just there to say goodbye to haruhi due to you leaving school. You pushed open the doors and saw haruhi was not there yet.soon honey and mori came walking over to you.

Honey " hey y/n "

Y/n " ......"

Mori " ...... "

Honey " we all missed you and I'm so happy you are back "

Twins " hey y/n "

Y/n " ......."

Twins " so how are you doing "

Kyoya " good evening y/n we are so glad you came back "

Y/n " ummm "

Tamkia " y/n I'm so glad I found you I been looking everywhere for you , I found out you are not in any of my classes anymore "

Y/n " is haruhi here today I need to speak with her "

Kyoya " she out sick "

Y/n " well i just text her when I get to the airport "

Honey " why are you goin to the airport "

Y/n " I'm leaving the school and going to study abroad "

Tamkia " what why are you leaving "

Y/n " I don't feel comfortable here anymore , I have told haruhi about it a long time ago "

Kyoya " let us speak to your father and see if we can make you feel comfortable again "

Y/n " it to late for that he has told me it will
Be good for me to get away from some people , you all have Sara now well I will be going now " you turned around quickly and began to walk out of the room when tamkia stopped you.

Tamkia " please don't go you are my best friend I need you by my side "

Y/n " last time I remember i was no longer friends with any of you and mostly you tamkia, you will have Sara to lean on " you pushed Tamkia away and began to walk out of the room. Tamkia called your name along with the others but you just tuned them down. You had gotten to the airport you had called haruhi and talked with her and said you will miss her a lot. She said the same and said she will try to come visit you.

Part 3 soon