Yandere zombie Tadashi x Genderbent hiro aka hira

It had been two months since Tadashi had come back from the dead. Hira had been doing everything she should, do to make her brother feel comfortable and happy. Soon the gang had started to notice Tadashi had become hostile when any one of them even touched hira. Even when hira was alway for a short while, Tadashi will become angry and start breaking things around him.

Hira was walking home when the day, from the school when she felt someone watching her. She soon began to walk away faster then, before hoping to lose the person who was spying on her. She soon got back to her uncle's cafe to see very thing trashed and broken. Hira was about to walk into the cafe when Baymax grabbed her.

Hira " Baymax what going on "

Baymax " must protect and save hira"

Hira " Baymax calm down I'm okay nothing going to hurt me or you " just then hira saw Baymax eyes turn bright red and black. He soon grabbed hira violently and soon flew off with her screaming. She soon saw the gang and her uncle running over to her, trying to save her with no luck. Soon the lack of breathing air made,hira pass out she later woke up in a creepy warehouse.

Hira " where I'm in " the warehouse is built just like home but very different.

Tadashi " oh your finally wake baby sister" hira saw Tadashi standing behind her holding a plate of food.

Hira " Tadashi where I'm why are we here"

Tadashi " we are home baby sister just me and you like it use to be "

Hira " Tadashi you are scaring please can we go back home "

Tadashi " no this is our new home just me and you "

Hira " what about Baymax "

Tadashi " oh we will be makes sure no one comes and takes you away"

Hira " what did you do than everyone else "

Tadashi " nothing yet my baby sis but if they step out of line they will pay"

Hira " ......"

Tadashi " now eat some food and I will be back very soon " Tadashi gave hira the plate of food and began to eat the food. Tadashi had walked out of the warehouse and locked the door behind him. He is going to make sure no takes hira way from him.