Enperor x chubby wife reader

Being the wife to the emperor was not easy as it was told the day you were marring emperor rein. You had been childhood friends with emperor rein, the along reason why was because you had been promised to him by your father. All those years ago, and now you are his wife and no longer his best friend. You had heard rumors around the palace, that rein had been spending time with some ladies of the court when he was away from the palace or you. You would not blame him, why will he want to stay loyal to chubby women like you he should of married some other young lady.

You soon had stopped having dinner and spending some nights with him, every time one of his servants asked you to join him for anything you will turn it down. Later on asking them to tell him your were unwell or busy. Which they did for you with no questions asked that all. One morning you had decided to take a walk in the castle garden.

Y/n " I'm a stupid girl for think he really loves me "

Servant " excuse me your majesty but the emperor will love to speak with you "

Y/n " ....."

Servant " he says it important "

Y/n " sure " you follow the servant to the emperor throne room, where you see rein siting there hurt and mad. The servant soon leaves the throne room fast, leaving you alone with rein.

Rein " who is he "

Y/n " Who what are you talking about "rein soon got up from his seat and walked over to you. He is soon standing right in front of you with his arms folded.

Rein " your lover the men you rather be with over me "

Y/n " I don't have a lover "

Rein " then why do you hate me so much every time I want to be with you, it ends up with you not coming for some stupid reason "

Y/n " ......"

Rein " I love you even if you don't love me back "

Y/n " why did you still want to marry me after our fathers told us the truth you still, wanted to marry me why "

Rein " because I fall in love you with madly and I can't stop loving you "

Y/n " then what about those women ....."

Rein " that never happen my love I only have eyes for you " rein placed one of his hands on the bottom of you chin.

Rein " nothing going to stop me from loving you forever "

Y/n " I'm sorry ...."

Rein " shh it okay " rein soon kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back. After that morning rein mad sure those rumors were never mentioned again. You and rein started spending more time together , that  later resulted in your two twin sons.