Yandere Shiro x chubby baby sister reader

Shiro is your older brother and he would do anything to make you happy. He was very overprotective and never let you go, anywhere without his knowledge or him being there. You soon started hanging out with Keith and Lance who were teammates with Shiro. You are walking to the movies with the guys, you wanted to ask Shiro to come but Keith stopped you.

Keith " so has Shiro finally stopped down a bit from being overprotective "

Y/n " no but he cares about me so much, he knows what's the best for me "

Lance " y/n he got you acting like a robot "

Y/n " I know but he my brother and I care about him so much "

Keith " we know but you have to start thinking about what good for you and not Shiro " just then there was a smoke bomb tossed right, in a fort of you guys. Soon enough you saw Keith and lance bodies hit the floor hard you get, out a scream when you felt someone knock you out.

Two hours later

You wake up in your bedroom or what looked like your bedroom. The windows had bars on them, once you had gotten out of bed you went to the door to find out what happened. You turn the doorknob to find the door is locked, soon the door opens you take a few steps back. To soon see Shiro come walking into the bedroom, he had a tray at was carrying a hot bowl of tomato soup.

Shiro " oh baby sister you are wake and well "

Y/n " Shiro what happened "

Shiro " well you and the guys had been attacked, by some violent guy "

Y/n " where are Keith and lance "

Shiro " I had taken them home to get some rest, but I locked your door to keep you safe "

Y/n " oh sure "

Shiro " hey have some soup it will make you feel well, and after that, you can take a nice hot bath "

Y/n " sure big brother "I sat on my bed while Shiro passed me the tray with the soup, I began to eat the soup while Shiro watched.

Shiro " hey I will be back soon baby sis I have something to deal with "

Y/n " okay "Shiro had left my bedroom and locked the door right behind him, I did not pay anything attention to it and kept on eating my soup.

Shiro pov

I walked into the basement of the house, to deal with an issue I have been facing. I soon get to the bottom to see lance and Keith chained to the floor and walls.

Shiro " what did I tell you two before .... leave my sister alone "

Lance " you can't keep her lock away like this "

Keith " she will find out the truth soon enough and hate you "

Shiro " no she will never find out and you two will never leave here alive " I soon walk up the stairs, I soon lock the basement door behind me. I was going to do anything it takes to keep y/n to myself and no one else will have her but me.