Yandere Shiro x chubby reader

You have been best friends with Shiro, Keith, and lance. You all went to the same high school together, over the years you have noticed a change in Shiro attitude towards Keith and lance. When Keith and lance gave you a hug when Shiro was around, he would get mad and pull you away from them. You thought that Shiro was being overprotective of you, after the many years of bullying you had faced. Own afternoon lance and Keith had, asked you to meet them in the library during lunch. So now you are sitting in the library with them, it looked like that had something important to tell you.

Y/n " Ummm guys where is Shiro "

Keith " well he not going to be here "

Lance " we just want to speak to you without Shiro here "

Y/n " ok what going on "

Keith " well one night me and lance went to Shiro place, and we found this weird room "

Y/n " what room "

Lance " a room with pictures of you everywhere "

Y/n " what ...... "

Lance " I took pictures I knew you might not believe us that quick "lance took out his phone and open his photo gallery. He soon found the pictures he took and gave you over the phone, that when your expansion changed. There were pictures you knew Shiro took of you when there were some that you never saw before.

Y/n " ......."

Lance " it seems like Shiro has an unhealthy obsession over you "

Y/n " was there anything else you found in the room "

Keith " yes there was some writing on one of the walls in red ink "

Y/n " what did they say "

Lance " she will be mine and mine only ..... I will kill lance and Keith "

???" Hey, what are you three talking about "all three of you jump up and bit, you turned around to see Shiro smiling at you in a weird way. 

Y/n " oh hey Shiro "

Shiro " what are you three doing in here "

Y/n " just talking about classwork in English class "

Shiro " oh hey y/n if you need help I cab lend you a hand "

Y/n " oh sure well I have to get walking home "

Shiro " hey let me take you home "

Y/n " Ummm "

Keith " me and Lance offered to take her home, come on y/n let get going "

Y/n " oh yes " you soon walked out of the library with Keith and lance, without paying attention to Shiro. He was very pissed off that you went away with Keith and lance. That you did not even give him on a look back that when he knew he had to get rid of Keith and lance. It was 8:00 pm and it soon began to rain, you were sitting in your room minding your own business. When you heard footsteps coming from downstairs, soon you heard those footsteps coming up the stairs. You made sure to turn off your lamp light off fast, soon enough your bedroom room came flying open and someone had switched on your bedroom lights. You looked up to see Shiro standing in your bedroom doorway he was also holding a box. The box was dipped in some weird red thing that keeps on dripping to the floor while Shiro smirk at you with evilness.

Y/n " Shiro what going on "

Shiro " I bought you a present and decided to c9me give it to you "

Y/n "oh so why is it dripping "

Shiro " well you have to open it up to see "

Y/n " umm sure " Shiro walked over to you and passed you the present, soon enough your opened it to see a bloody mess. It was some pieces of Keith and lance hair with blood all over it, you tossed the gift away from you trying not to vomit.

Shiro " don't you like it dear, I finally taught those two a lesson "

Y/n "what did you do Shiro "

Shiro " just told them to stay away from what mine " just then Shiro knocks you out and picks you up, he soon carries your out of your house and away from all you know.