Emperor x chubby wife reader

You have been married to your husband the emperor sora for three wonderful years. The marriage between of you two was a deal between your father and the former emperor. You and sora had become friends over the years, so you fathers had nothing to worry about. You had just find out some wonderful news, that you are pregnant. You are so happy to tell sora you will be giving him a child. You had noticed your husband, has been distance for a while so you throughly this will cheer him up.

Y/n " sora my love are you in here" you walked into sora private chambers, to see him in bed with another women. You stood there shocked and hurt they sora had been cheating on you.

Sora " I can't keep doing this to her"

Women " then tell her the truth leave her and marry me, and I will give you all the sons you want"

Sora " I can't do that y/n if my wife and best if I do that i never forgive myself"

Women " you said you don't love her anymore and you love me so, marry me and forget all about her" you soon back into a vase, feel upset about the whole matter. The vase soon got the floor crash and making a loud sound, you soon ran out of the chamber tears falling down your face.

Sora " y/n wait please " you soon got stop by sora when he grabbed your hand, soon people gather around you two. They could all tell what was going on that this moment.

Y/n " what sora will you like to explain what I saw and heard"

Sora " I'm sorry y/n I'm just very confused but I love ...." you got your hand away from sora and slapped him hard on the face.

Y/n " don't you never say you love me
Sora I wished my father had me marry someone else, then you so this would of never happened"

Sora " please I'm sorry "

Y/n " well now you get to be with your lover and I get to start and new life... with a little new joy in my life bye sora " you walked away form sora, you grabbed you royal headdress and toss it to the floor. Soon the former emperor had came over to you and, he knew what his son had done to you. The former emperor had a carriage take you and your belongs back home. Once you got there you father and brothers were there waiting. You cry in your father arms telling him you really loved sora and you are caring him child.

Y/n father " hush my little one very things, will be better soon sora will never see his child until I say so"

Y/n " yes father"

Three years later

Your son was running around the house trying to get you to play tag with him. You had named him Tadashi, sora has not yet laid eyes on him or you since that horrible day. You had heard the lover of sora was kicked out of the kingdom and sora had been asking his father for your return. His father along with yours told him you had left the kingdom to go live with you aunt, and start and new life.

Y/n " Tadashi you silly boy slow down"

Tadashi " no mommy" Tadashi soon bumped into someone knocking him to the floor. You ran over to him and picked him up.

???? " y/n " you looked up to see sora standing there looking at you.

Y/n "'oh it you sora"'

Tadashi " mommy who is he"

Y/n " an old friend sweetie go play with your uncles okay "

Tadashi " okay mommy" Tadashi ran away to go find his uncles and grandfather.

Y/n " what do you want sora "

Sora " you and our son back in my life"

Y/n " I'm sorry but now and your son has a new father in his life"

Sora " oh I'm happy for you y/n "

Y/n " whatever you say sora goodbye I hope is this the last time I see you, and if you want a child you have many lovers to chose from"

You walk away from sora leaving him broke and he knew his brought, is onto himself. He had lost everything in one day and now he was to late to get to back. He only wanted you and Tadashi, in his life and to know up to his mistakes. He looked up to see you hugging a former general of his, that soon left to service you. He soon would find out that his old general, had gained the throne of a near by kingdom making you queen and his son prince.