Captain america au hyrda x chubby best friend reader

Your best friends Bucky and Steve had both gone to war, Bucky had left a few months before Steve. You knew Steve wanted to help out with the costs, he was later involved in this project to make a super powered man. That first you did not believe this so called project, that was until the new Steve appeared at your apartment. You soon found out he was being called Captain America, and soon in a flash he was gone as well, he had went off to go help out and find Bucky as well who went missing in action. You sooo had been told they both were missing now and no had seen or heard from them.

The last thing you could remember was walking home one rainy, night and being kidnapped by some random men with a weird symbol on their clothes.

Present time

Fury " y/n it good you are here I have something to speak to you about"

Y/n " sure what is it" you had been placed into a deep freeze sleep at kept you young all these years. Fury and his people later on found you and brought you back to life, after filling you in all what happened all these years.

Fury " I think we found Captain America and this another guy called the winter solider"

Y/n " you did that must be Bucky with Captain America it has to be ... where are they"

Fury " in a hidden hydra headquarters location in the mountains"

Y/n " we have to go save them they could ...."

Fury " y/n we have to release they might not be the same as your remember them"

Y/n " yes sir but we still have to try the guys are the only things I have left ..... they were always there for me and now I have to be there for them"

Fury " okay you made your point we will set out later on today... and see what we can do"

Y/n " thank you sir" you had left fury office to go to your Star house, which you had been giving to stay that due to hydra still being around and hunting you down.

Flashback

Y/n " promise me you will safe Steve and bring Bucky back alive"

Steve " I promise y/n we will be back home soon, and then you can scold us both for being stupid and stubborn"

Y/n " well will see about that"

Steve " you know you are our number one gal"

Y/n " sure Steve"

Steve "  take care of yourself and not let others say put you down"

Y/n " I know Steve now going before you lose, the window of time to save Bucky"

Steve " okay bye"

Y/n " bye"

Flashback over

Fury " hey y/n wake up we are here" you had fallen asleep on the jet, but soon enough you and fury are standing outside of the hydra headquarters.

Y/n " this place gives me nightmares"

Fury " being held hostage by hydra for that long will give anyone nightmares"

Y/n " it sure does" you and fury had soon walked into the headquarters, soon you both split up to cover more ground. you had walked into one room that looked like a few cells that looked like someone was being held in there for a long time but now was no longer staying in there anymore. you saw some flight of stairs that lead down somewhere you started walking down them noticing that they are made out of wood. You had taken one more step on the stairs when the stairs caved in making you fall down, you soon had been caught up something or someone.

??? " y/n" 

y/n" ....." you soon opened your eyes to see the one and only steve and bucky as well, as they look at you. 

steve" welcome to hydra y/n" 

y/n" no I'm not part of hydra I with ...." you then hear a gunshot go off steve used his shield and save you from the bullet. 

fury" put her down right now" steve puts you down and soon passes you over to bucky who pushed you right behind him. 

fury" you two are coming with us and we are going to see what hyrda has done to you"

bucky" that won't be happening and y/n is coming with us she belongs with hryda" 

steve "she will be useful to hrdya and us" 

y/n" fury go get help before they ...." just then you and fury saw a smoke bomb hit the floor and soon sleeping gas comes out, you see the guys corve their faces while you and fury pass out cold. the last thing you see is steve picking you up bridle style, and walking onto a jet with bucky following him and you. 

steve " now sleep y/n and soon you will be safe"