Prince Cadence x sightly chubby unicorn reader x shining armor

It was another day in Chrystal kingdom and you were on your way to go see your two best stallion friends. Prince Cadence and shining armor, they both had just gotten back from a trip.

???? " y/n " you look around to see shining armor and Cadence walking over to you. Soon enough they are standing right in front of you.

Y/n " there you two are I was about to come looking for you two "

Prince Cadence " well that funny because we were looking for you as well " soon enough all three of you started laughing.

Shining armor " so what have you been doing when we were away"

Y/n " running some errands for some mares in the castle "

Prince Cadence " so you were still busy even if we are gone "

Y/n " yes but enough about me how was your guys travel "

Prince Cadence " let's say everything kinda of went to plan"

Y/n " oh no what happened "

Shining armor " some rookie guards had gotten themselves in trouble twice during the travel "

Y/n " oh no "

Prince Cadence " yeah but everything looked out in the long run "

Y/n " that great news" soon a tan stallion made his way over to you three.

??? " hey y/n are you ready to go "

Y/n " oh yes hey guys I will love to you to meet sliver hoof"

Sliver hoof " hello it wonderful to finally meet two of y/n best friends "

Prince Cadence " it wonderful to meet you as well sliver hoof "

Shining armor " yes I can agree on that "

Y/n " well I have to get going but I will see you two later "

Prince Cadence " sure see you later "

Shining armor " bye " you and sliver hoof soon walked away leaving the two stallions alone and hurt. They had something important to tell you, feels they have been having for you for the longest of time. Now it seemed like you had all ready been taken by sliver hoof, which made them feel jealous as well.

Few minutes later

You had arrived back on castle grounds, and that when you ran into shining armor and prince Cadence.

Y/n " hey what the matter with you two "

Prince Cadence " it just we have deeper feels for you y/n and it more then friendship "

Y/n " wait what "

Shining armor " what Cadence said is right we love you y/n but you and sliver hoof are ...."

Y/n " wait let me get this straight you think me and sliver hoof are a thing" you began to giggle a bit and look back at the guys.

Y/n " he my cousin sillies he just moved here with his partner "

Shining armor " now we seem like fools "

Y/n " no you both are not fools and I feel the same towards you two as well"

Prince Cadence " really "

Y/n " yes " you kissed both stallions on the check fast and took off running.

Shining armor " wait get back here y/n " shining armor was the first one to run after you while prince Cadence laughed and flew after you. After that night you had became a couple and years later that relationship became something special.