Yandere Fallen angel x Chubby young angel 1

You were flying around the mountain that surrounded the angle kingdom you were also carrying and a basket filled with food and wine. Your task on delivering the basket of food to the prison where all the fallen angels were held until they were back to normal or banished forever from the kingdom. You held one of the prisoner baskets that you knew since childhood it was your best friend Luke. What was weird to you no really told you why Luke became a fallen angel but you knew there was still good in him. When you were younger Luke always stood up for you when the kids picked on you for being chubby. You soon had reached the prison you went throw the gates and walked down the hallway you soon came upon another male friend names sora.

Sora " hey y/n your here no time "

Y/n " hey sora I'm just here to drop on food for one of the prisoners "

Sora " let me guess Luke "

Y/n " no "

Sora " y/n "

Y/n " fine but no one else want to do it and he has not eaten in two days so I came to give him the fresh food and wine to make sure he was healthy "

Sora " oh y/n I can't ...... "

Y/n " please sora just let me talk with him for a short while I will bake you chocolate chip brownies "

Sora " Ummm "

Y/n " please "

Sora " fine go in you know you all win when you do that but only for ten minutes then you have to leave ok "

Y/n "thank you sora you the best "

Sora " your right about that now get going before anyone see you "

Y/n " ok thank you "sora had open up the last gate the lead to all the jail cells you made you the way to Luke's cell. With sora tagging along with you to make sure nothing happened to you soon you were that Luke's cell door. Sora walked away fast to go deal with some other prisoners. You walked into the room that was attached to Luke's cell which allowed guests to talk with the prisoners in private. You heard footsteps walking to the cell bars you heard chains shaking you soon saw Luke face.

Y/n " Hey Luke I bought you some food and wine "

Luke " hey y/n "

Y/n " here let me pass you the food and wine "

Luke " thanks " you push the basket of food throw and small passes away that was made for food passing you saw like picked up the basket.

Y/n " so Luke how are you doing "

Luke "much better now that you are here "

Y/n " well that good to here "

Luke " thanks for the food "

Y/n " your welcome it gives me time to talk with you once more "

Luke " so you don't fear me as the others do "

Y/n " no I don't but o know you will be back to normal once again and then we can hang out with sora like the old times "

Luke " don't speak that men name "

Y/n " what do you mean Luke sora is the best friend he never does anything to hurt ..... "

Luke " he has you under his lie like everyone else he stopping me from getting the one ...."

Y/n " the one what "

Luke " forget it y/n " soon sora had come into the room and grabbed your hand fast he looked scared and nervous about something.

Sora " we have to get you out of here y/n the lord is coming over for a check-up and will be made to see you here "

Y/n " why sora "

Sora " can't tell you now but later I will stop by your house tonight and tell you "

Y/n " ok bye Luke "

Luke " bye y/n I will see you soon "soon you were outside of the prison and took and shot cut home and made sure not to run into the lord Ase. Soon you were home and later on night had fallen you heard the bells ring fast in the kingdom which meet a prisoners had escaped their cell and was now out. There was a knock on the door you remembered sora was coming over and answer the door fast not want him to get caught.

Y/n " sora what are you thinking a prisoner has escape you could of gotten hurt badly " you finally looked up hoping to see sora but only saw Luke covered in blood and a weird smile on his face.

Luke " hey y/n I'm back "

Y/n " Luke you have to do back before something bad happens "

Luke " no I can't after what I have done "

Y/n " Luke why are you covered in blood "you start to step back slowly making Luke follow you still with a smile on his face.

Luke " well love you see I had to kill some guards and prisoner to get here to be with you "

Y/n " why Luke "

Luke " you see my love I was tossed in that prison because my feels for you were somehow insane and lord Ase and sora did not want that to happen "

Y/n " Luke you are scaring me " you soon ran into the table behind you making Luke pull you closer to him.

Luke " shh love everything is going to be ok I'm here and much more powerful now we can leave and start a new life "

Y/n " Luke you need help please just come back with me and I can talk with lord Ase and sora "

Luke " no but if you won't come now I just have to take you by focus " just then Luke knocked you out making you pass out into his arms. He carried you out of your horse and flew away with you in his arms with his dark wings keeping you warm and safe.

Lord Ase and sora made a promise to save you from Luke maddest and bring you to back him and get rid of Luke forever.