Yandere kanato x chubby baby sister

You are the baby of the Sakamaki family and also the only girl as well, you had a gown to have a great relationship with all your half brothers. The one brother you had the best relationship with was Kanato, you always spent a lot of time with him as well. Soon the rest of your older brothers started to make you spend less time with Kanato, you had asked them all why to just get it the best of your safety. One night you are sitting in your room laying on your bed reading a book reiji gave you today. When there was a knock at the door making you lose track of your reading, so you got up from your bed to see who was knocking. You had opened the door to see kanato standing at the door holding a small glass doll in his hands.

Y/n "kanato "

Kanato " hello my little sister I bought you a gift "

Y/n " aww I love her thanks to you "

Kanato " I glad you love it " Kanato passed you the doll at kind of look like you, but you had not paid to many minds to it.

Kanato " I heard you have been studying a lot "

Y/n "oh yes Kanato said it would be the best for me "

Kanato " hey why dint you come have some tea with me and teddy, and you can bring you doll with you "

Y/n " yes I have done enough reading for today, so it thinks reiji will be ok with that "

Kanato " ok let's go " Kanato grabbed your hand and took you to his room where teddy was sitting in a chair. You had taken a sit in the chair next to teddy while Kanato sat across from him. Kanato had poured you a cup of tea while you played with teddy and your doll. Kanato only allowed you to play with teddy due to your bond with him over the years, once Kanato was done. He gave you one of the cups and soon you took a sip of the tea not knowing Kanato had put something in your tea. After having a few good sips of the tea you began to feel sleepy, you did your best to stay awake to not be rude to Kanato. Soon your eyes began to close you saw Kanato lips move, but you did not hear him say anything and soon you were out cold.

Well, I'm going to turn the rest of this story into a new book series that will be coming up. If you read the old story based on Latio. He and Kanato are going to be the yandere brother that have a weird bond with their baby sister. I think I might make the last one of the triplets ayato a yandere as well to make is more important. If there are any questions please comment below and I will answer them for you all. Just for a warning, there might be some mature parts in the book as well, which might make people feel uncomfortable.