Danny fenton x chubby best friend

RetroMar96

You are best friends with Danny , Sam , and tucker you were very close to them and joy being around them. You had told sam a while ago that you had developed a crush on Danny but you did not to ruin your friendship with him. One day you were that nasty burgers with Sam waiting for tucker and Danny to arrive. You had fix up you shirt a little bit hoping not to look like a mess when the boys showed up.

 You had fix up you shirt a little bit hoping not to look like a mess when the boys showed up

Your outfit

Sam " y/n everything is going to be fine "

Y/n " I know I just worried about Danny and tucker I can't believe they went alone to chase some ghost again "

Sam " well that Danny and tucker for you they will never change "

Y/n " you are right about that " just then Danny and tucker cams walking into the restaurant carrying the ghost jar. Soon they saw you and sam and walked over to you two.

Danny " hey Sam and y/n "

Y/n " hey Danny and tucker "

Sam " so boys how did the ghost hunting go "

Tucker " it went well but we could not return to ghost back to the ghost world without Danny sister seeing us "

Y/n " so when are you going to tell jazz the truth Danny "

Danny " soon "

Sam " well we can talk about that later why don't you two seat down with us "

Tucker " sure I will sit next to you sam and Danny can sit next to y/n "

Danny " that sounds good " tucker and Danny sat down and soon you guys ordered your meals and waited for the food to come.

Tucker " so the school dance is coming up is anyone taking a date "

Y/n " umm I don't know don't we go as a group anyways "

Sam " well we just want to see if there any change is year "

Tucker " sam right "

Danny " I have been thinking about asking this girl that I like" everyone that the table looked the Danny with shock hoping to get a answer out of him.

Y/n " who the lucky girl Danny "

Danny " well I can't tell you all yet you will all find out soon "

Y/n " lucky girl "

Sam " come on Danny tell us "

Danny " sorry can't do "

Tucker " hey the food here " the food came to the table and everyone began to eat you keep your eyes off from Danny the whole time. Danny said he was going to tell the girl he liked so much that the school dance and asked you all to come and have a fun time. So it was the night of the dance and you , sam , and tucker we waiting that the gym entrance for where the dance was being held.