merman princes x chubby mermaid

While once again you are late to meet up with three important people in your life. You swim to the coral reef hoping, they are not there waiting there for you. Once you had gotten past the shipwreck, you saw none of them where there yet. You swam our a bit more to make sure, they are not hiding somewhere else in the coral reef.

Y/n " Dallas..Clyde..aalton are you guys here"

Y/n " for the love of the seven sea where are, dose clown fish of princes"

???? " right here" you feel someone grab you from behind and kiss your neck, making you swim away and turn around to see the boys.

Dallas " wow love you don't love it when I kiss you"

Y/n " aww I'm sorry Dallas but you scared me a bit"

Dallas " it okay my love "

Clyde " you mean our love brother we, are also part of this relationship as well"

Aalton " it seems like we all love to forget that their our, in a relationship with y/n" soon aalton pulls you closer to him, and he soon kissed you on the check.

Y/n " what I'm going to do with your three"

Dallas " love us"

Aalton " come on let get exploring both father sent out, the guards to come look for us"

Y/n " okay " you swim in the shipwreck still holding hands with aalton.

Aalton " hey after this we have something, to tell you and show you "

Y/n " okay "

Dallas " why you two come check out, the storage area of the ship"

Y/n " coming " you swim over to where Dallas is calling you and aalton. You soon see a room filled with gold and gems.

Dallas " swim" soon Dallas grabs your hand and starts swimming fast, with you following behind. You soon see aalton and Clyde swimming fast, you turn your head back to see a shark chasing you four.

Y/n " shark"

Aalton " don't look back keep on swimming" soon enough you all four, of you gotten out of the shipwreck and back to the coral reef. Soon l four of you start laughing about what just happened.

Clyde " well it now we seem to attach sharks, when we explore places"

Y/n " yep"

Dallas " but we got what we needed"

Y/n " what was that"

Aalton " you will see soon enough"

Y/n " okay what are you three up to, today and yesterday all three of you been acting weird"

Dallas " okay we will tell you"

Aalton " but you have to close your eyes"

Y/n " okay" a few seconds had pass making you wonder what was about to happen.

Clyde " open your eyes love" you open your eyes to see Dallas in the middle holding a ring in his hands. While aalton is on his left side and Clyde on his right, soon Dallas swam up to you and grabbed your right hand.

Dallas " y/n our love will your do us the favor and become our queen"

Y/n " yes " you hug Dallas tightly and soon the both, of you fall to the sea ground. Soon you and Dallas start laughing, soon after a while Clyde helps you up. You soon hug him and after that you hug aalton.

Aalton " come on let's head back to the castle, so we can tell our father the wonderful news"

Y/n " sure let's go" aalton grabs your hand and soon swim away with you, leaving Clyde and Dallas behind. Soon Dallas and Clyde take off after you and aalton, knowing he was going to take all the credit while telling the king.