Yandere shadow x chubby young hedgehog reader

You are hanging out on the beach with your older friends knuckles and tails, you had been stuck in the headquarters all week and you were finally decided to go hang out on the beach.

Tails " y/n remember you have to be back at the headquarters later on tonight"

Y/n " yes tails"

Knuckles " me and tails are going to fix up something will you be fine on your own"

Y/n" okay see you guys soon"

Knuckles " be careful"

Y/n " I will." soon enough, Knuckles and tails leave you alone on the beach as you start picking up seashells.

????" Hey princess"

Y/n " shadow your back" you stoping picking up the seashells and hug shadow who hugs your straight back.

Shadow " of course I will be back I pinkie promised you"

Y/n " where do you go for the five weeks, sonic send you went on a trip somewhere"

Shadow " oh yeah I did what else did sonic or the others tell you"

Y/n " that you will be gone for a while that all, but I happy you are back"

Shadow " I'm happy to be back princess"

Y/n " hey let's go see tails and Knuckles you just missed them, they went back to base"

Shadow " hey I will go say hey and I will be back here shorty to hangout with you"

Y/n " okay" soon shadow walked away from you, leaving you alone with your seashells. What you did not notice when you went back to playing, was that shadow colors had changed. To more darker colors and once he walked back into base, he saw guys packing up everything. Once tails and knuckles laid eyes on shadow they got into frighting positions, they along with sonic had plans to move away before shadow returned.

Shadow " now let's have a talk boys" soon the door closed fast and that when everything become, a nightmare.

A few hours later

Shadow finally returned and you were now standing in the water playing around, you soon saw shadow holding two duffle bags in his hands.

Y/n " what going on shadow" you soon walked out of the water and soon put your shoes back on.

Shadow " we are going on a trip to the new base, we are going to stay there for a while thanks to doctor eggman"

Y/n " okay hey what about the others"

Shadow " they will join us later on"

Y/n " okay let get going" what you did not know was that none, of the guys were going to join you and shadow ever. Shadow had made sure they will never be, able to find you and him and end his psycho state.