Yandere naga x chubby Friendly reader

You lived in this medium size village that was based on framing and life stock you village was very close to this mountain. There was a folktale of the mountain that a naga that was half men and half snake ruled the mountain and was powerful and scary. Everyone in the village did their best to not piss of the naga male fearing he will come to the village and destroy it. You were a chubby female who was very friendly to the people around you and treated everyone with respect and love. So one day you were gathering firewood for your mother you were very close to the mountain and hoping not to get caught. You were walking when you came upon and men who seemed to be injured so you ran over to check if he hurt very badly.

Y/n " sir are you ok " the men looked that you fast you saw that his face was bleeding from a cut on his forehead. You got closer to the men to soon realize he was the naga you heard so much about you felt like running away but you thought if you told on him. The village would find out and kill him and there might be a even more powerful naga out there that might be his friend or family and would seek revenge.

Y/n " shhh I'm not going to hurt you I'm just going to help " you cleaned up the naga face and bandage it with and ripped price of you bottom of your dress.

Y/n " are your hurt anywhere else " the naga had pointed to his right arm which you looked that and saw it was cut and bleeding. So once again you clean up his arm and banged it up also with and prices of your bottom dress which you had ripped.

Y/n " what your name "

???? " Ase "

Y/n " well it nice to meet you ase my name is y/n so what happened to you "

Ase " I got stuck in a hunter trap and later escaped from the trap and got hurt while doing it "

Y/n " oh do you feel better now "

Ase " yes thank you for help me out y/n "

Y/n " your welcome you might want to be getting going now before you are caught again "

Ase " thanks again bye for now "

Y/n " bye " Ase had disappeared into the trees you picked up the firewood you had drop and went back home. Your mother asked you what had happen to your dress you told her it had gotten caught on something and ripped. She never asked anymore questions after that.

Two weeks later

You had been talking with Ase and hanging out with him when you were not busy you got to know him and develop and friendship with him. He had even told you stories of his kind and what they thought about humans.

Ase " y/n I have a question "

Y/n " yes Ase "

Ase " have you ever fallen in love with someone "

Y/n " one time but it end in heartbreak why do you ask "

Ase " oh nothing I have feels for is girl I know but I don't know if she love me back "

Y/n " well Ase you just have to tell the girl who you feel and see what happens you a very nice guy any girl will be lucky to have you "

Ase " thanks y/n for that advice "

Y/n " your welcome "

Ase " forgive me y/n "

Y/n "forgive you for what ..... " before you could say anything else you got hit over the head with something and passed out. You soon woke up in and room that was very unknown to you you were laying in a wool bed the same sheep wool color from sheep in your village.

Y/n "anyone there hello "just then bedroom door slide open fast and in cams Ase holding and tray of food in his hand and smile on his face.

Y/n " Ase what happens where are we "

Ase " that my house my dear y/n or let me say our house "

Y/n "Ase what are you talking about "

Ase " oh my dear y/n you have become my mate " Ase places the tray on food on the bed and made his way closer to you.

Y/n "Ase please let me go home my mom is only family I have left she needs me "

Ase " I'm sorry love I can't let you go you see your village elders had made a trade with me ...... their freedom for them letting me keep you forever "

Y/n " no "

Ase " oh don't feel bad love you could still see your mother once and while "

Y/n " whatever you say Ase "

Ase " I'm so happy to hear you agree with me my love but now I must go I have to get rid of your village for goof because they might came to save you and kill me "

Y/n " but your promise them "

Ase " well ..... "

Y/n " please Ase for me "

Ase " fine my love anything for you but if they try anything then they all have to pay with their lives but your dear mother "

Y/n " thank you Ase " Ase was placed himself in the bed and wrapped his arm around you and began to feed you food.

Ase " now eat up love I don't won't you to stave to death "

Y/n " yes Ase "

Ase " I love you y/n "

Y/n " I love you too Ase " Ase kissed you check you felt uncomfortable but you knew if you did anything to upset he will kill everyone in your village. Even due they had traded you in to save themselves you had to still save them and car for them.