Megaton x curvy spark mate reader x optimism

You are the shared spark mate of Megaton and Optimism, you still remember what life was like before the war on cyberton and how your whole marriage was not difficult. You still remember when megaton had come back, home angry about something and when you did your best to speak with him he was not mad to talk and started destroying things in the house.

Y/n" megaton tell me what the matter"

Megaton " not now y/n"

y/n" megaton please....."

Megaton " When I say not now I mean it"

Optimism" don't you dare raise your voice to her megaton"

Megaton" My love I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell...."

Y/n" it okay....."

Optimism" megaton come back and speak to the primes we can..."

Megaton " no I'm done with those primes" soon megaton walked out of the house fast, and you follow after him trying to make him stop and come back inside. before you could even touch him he transformed fast and flew off.

Optimism " get back inside love I will go after him and bring him home, take care of yourself and the sparklings"

Y/n" okay... please be careful optimism"

Optimism" I will my love" optimism kissed you on the forehead and soon transformed himself, and went in the same direction that megaton did. You soon walk back into the house and into your sparkling son's room, to see them still fast asleep. Hours later optimism had returned home with no megaton, and that when you knew megaton was no going to be back home anytime soon. Soon enough the war had started optimism had sent you and the children away to a safe base, where you could raise the boys without the war causing trouble. Many femmes had been sent to safe bases made by their mech spark mates to keep them safe and raise their child from dangerous bots.

????" mommy can we speak to dad today"

Y/n" soon sky star we have to wait for you guys father to call"

????" but mommy"

y/n" I know night storm but he will call when he is ready okay"

boys" yes mommy" the boys soon run off to explore more of the medium size base, you wanted the boys to be able to speak to both fathers.

Incoming call... from megaton

you soon press and few buttons on the video message deceive and that, when you saw megaton face and heard his voice.

Megaton " hello my dear spark mate"

y/n" megaton... how...where are you...what happened"

Megaton" hush my love I'm somewhere safe and I'm fine...how are you and the children"

y/n" doing well but megaton how are you calling"

Megaton " I helped makes that base as well my love and I know the message code"

?????" mommy can we....." you soon turned around sky star standing there, once he sees megaton face he smiles a small bit.

Skystar" hi dad"

Megaton" hello sky star"

Skystar" are you coming to see us today"

y/n" sky star go practice your flying"

sky star" wait, dad can you help me with my flying when you get here"

Megaton " maybe sky star but the war is keeping me away even longer, but when I get there I will okay... now listen to your mother-son"