Greaser x chubby friend reader

It was another Friday night and you had been dragged to drive in movie . Your all male friends had, dragged you there for some fun memories. You see you hanged out with a group of trouble markers, and became very close to them very fast. The leader of the group Johnny was, the first one to become you friend after you stood up to him when a teacher was yelling at him. You are sitting In Johnny car while him and Brandon talk about something.

Brandon " hey kiddo why are you sitting all the way over, here "

Y/n " oh hey Brandon I'm just that into cars "

???? " what are you two talking about " two boys in leather jackets came walking,over to you and Brandon.

Y/n " hey Jess and chad "

Jess " hey y/n Johnny has been wondering, where you have been at "

Chad " Jess leave the kiddo alone "

Jess " so are you going to tell Johnny how you really feel about him"

Y/n " I don't know Jess I think Johnny thinks me as, a little kid"

Brandon " oh come y/n you won't know if you, don't give it a try" soon Johnny walked over to you and the boys.

Johnny " hey what's going on here "

Boys " nothing "

Johnny " hey y/n is everything okay "

Y/n " oh yes Johnny everything is fine "

Johnny " okay "

Y/n " so why are we all out here tonight "

Chad " butch had challenged Johnny boy here to a race "

Y/n " not again so what dose the winner get "

Jess " to take some girl to the sock hop dance that means so much to Johnny "

Y/n " oh lucky girl "

Johnny " hey y/n after the movie  I need to tell you about something "

Y/n " sure Johnny hey I'm going to get some more snacks, anyone want some "

Chad " hey I will come and help you out "

Y/n " okay " you soon get out of Johnny car and walk over to snack stand with chad. While Jess and Brandon stay with Johnny, who look very nervous.

You and chad return with popcorn and candy, you get back into the car with Johnny.

Y/n " hey Johnny are you okay you look like you about to throw up"

Johnny " oh no I'm fine are you going, to share you popcorn with me or keep to yourself "

Y/n" well you asked so nicely here is some " you lean the bucket of popcorn to Johnny and he takes a handful and eats it.

Johnny " hey y/n I have ......" just then a big cup of soda hit you and Johnny,making you both get out of the car fast. You turned around to see Johnny rival butch and his crew standing there, soon the guys join Johnny who had placed you behind him.

Johnny " butch you will pay for mess with y/n"

Butch " oh you mean the chubby freak "

Jess " watch you mouth you dirt bag"

Y/n " guys lets us go it not important he and his crew are not important "

Brandon " yes let's go y/n is right "

Chad " fine but we will get you back butch "

Butch " I don't care about you boys and miss fatty "

Y/n " well butch I thought I could be nice to you but no, you are just like you dear old men no wonder your mother left you two"

Butch "........"

Y/n " see now the big bad dog has become and weak puppy, lets go guys they idiots ruined the movie " you walk back to Johnny car and get in, soon Johnny gets and and take off. The others had gotten in bradon car, during the drive Johnny gave you praise for what you did to butch. Soon Johnny had stopped the car on a hill and dragged you out, says my he had to show you something.

Johnny " hey y/n I have something to tell you"

Y/n " okay Johnny go ahead "

Johnny " for sometime I have developed feels for you... so y/n will you become my girl"

Y/n " yes I will love  " Johnny then pulls you into a kiss which soon becomes and small make-out.

Johnny " now let get over to dinner and we can tell the guys and celebrate with burgers and fries "

Y/n " I will love that " Johnny grabbed your hand and walked back to the car with you. Soon enough the both of got into the car and drove away and head to the dinner.