spider optimism x young small femme reader

after months of being on earth with your older friend megaton, you had seeked away for some alone time away from any older bots telling you what to do. The mission you had set for yourself that day was to, find an old friend of yours that had bee left here many years ago. Your older friend optimism had fallen to his death in a cave, here many solar cycles ago. You wanted to go find him but his so-called buddy sentinal stopped you, you knew sentinal hated you with a passion but you knew no reason why. Soon optimism brother had taken you under his wing knowing, sentinal will make your life a living hell if he had you.

Rachet " youngling wherein the prime are you"

y/n " umm out for a drive rachet I will be back soon" 

rachet " you better thank the Allspark I was wake before megaton and soundwave, if they knew you were out alone they will lose it" 

y/n " I know " 

rachet " well you better be safe and return on time, I will come up with some excuse for you" 

y/n " thank you" your first solo drive was going well for you nothing could go wrong, or so you had thought. You had been shot upon from a ship above you knocking you off the road, you soon turned back into your bot form to see who was shotting at you. 

????? " there you are brat" you looked up to see a bounty hunter mech looking straight at you. 

y/n " I think you have the wrong bot...." just then the hunter tasted you hard making you, fall to the floor you are soon pick up and carried over somewhere. the last thing you see and hear is something running towards the hunter making him yelling and fire. 

three hours later

y/n " aww that hurts badly" you soon looked around to see you are in some weird unknown ship, you get up from the bed you had been placed on and started to look around. 

y/n " oh prime I'm dead when I get back to base" 

????? " you are safe with me y/n" you turned around to see a spider-like mech look straight at you. 

y/n " what....how....hey" you really did not know what to say at that moment, soon the mech moved closer to you. 

???? " hey be careful we don't want you to mess up your leg as you did on Cyberton" 

y/n " Optimus" 

Optimism " hello younging you remember me" you soon hug Optimus tightly you missed him so much he and Megaton were like older brothers to you. 

Optimism " I'm here now my dear and now we can leave this planet for good" you soon let go of optimism fast and look him straight in the eyes. 

y/n " wait we can't leave I'm here with megaton and some other mechs on some training.... you can be part of the team" 

Optimism " no you can't sentinal will be there and he...." 

y/n " he will what" optimism placed his hands on your shoulder and soon everything became quiet, in a blink of your eyes you started to hear guns going off heading straight towards you and megaton. 

???? " get your hands off her you con monster" you turned around to see sentinal before you could stop him, he shot you twice making you collapse to the floor. 

Optimism " no leave her alone" soon you could hear more footsteps running you saw Megatron and everyone else. 

Megatron" what did you do her you con she just a child" soon optimism picked you up fast and ran off with you fast, taking chance to shot back at the guys. Soon Optimus got onto his second hidden ship and placed you down on the medbay table. he soon made the ship take off before anyone could stop him. After he was safe and far away from earth atmosphere here went, to go check up on you and that when he came up with a plan to make you just like him. It might be the only way to keep you online, and maybe off the radar of megaton and all the others/