Cheating husbands x broken chubby wife/mother

Sorry if the story is lame or bad

You haven been married to three wonderful guys for ten years, you had been a loyal wife and did everything you could do. You soon had kids your two husbands prince Cadence and shining armor. You thought your fairy tale marriage will never come to a end, and nothing will destroy your marriage. You had been faced with divorce papers by your husbands, who said they been having an affair with a Nobel mare. Your whole world soon came crashing down when it come to the custody of your sons.

Divorce court

Judge " I'm sorry to say this y/n but your husbands have gained whole custody of your kids"

Y/n " no please no"

Judge " it up to them to decide if you get visitant rights" after the court hearing you did your best to, talk to you ex husbands asking them about your kids and them. To get nothing in return, you soon had face hate and exile by, other people.

Your kids did not even try to write or call you, you made sure to always send them gifts or cards. During their birthdays or holidays wishing them, the best and saying you still love them. They always had gotten returned to you broken, or even ripped up. Leaving you heart broken, you soon started to get bullied and harassed by others. Saying if your more thin and beautiful your husbands would of stayed with you.

Y/n " I can't take it anymore" you soon started to become a shell of your once, happy loving self. Any pictures or things that remind you of your husbands or sons, you got rid of by burning or hiding away. Hoping to never see them ever again in your life, you did wish you could see them once again but knew that will not happen.

????? " y/n is that you i have now seen you in many years" you had left your cabin. One afternoon to get some fresh air, wishing to see no ones face.

Y/n " oh twilight"

Twilight " I'm so glad ..... hey are you doing okay you seem"

Y/n " I'm okay twilight but I have to get going now"

Twilight " wait please I have two friends.... who will love to see you"

????? " hey mom" you have not heard those two words in many years, you look up to see two full grown stallion teen boys.

Y/n " .........."

Twilight " y/n these are your sons sliver star and shadow star"

Shadow star " hey mom"

Y/n " no .... please no please no"

Twilight " y/n"

Y/n " go away all of you I don't have kids and I don't have friends"

Twilight " y/n you do have a family and friends who love you"

Y/n " shut up love is stupid and worthless"

Sliver star " please mom listen fathers are sorry, for what they did to you they want to make amends and start over"

Y/n " no go away and leave me alone"

Shadow star " now we won't we want to have, you back in our old lives"

Y/n " fine if everyone wants me back in their lives, and is sorry where was all this love back then"

Twilight " y/n I'm sorry I should of done....."

Y/n " no and stop saying your sorry it, to late for that twilight and you my sons learn something fork your fathers..... never turn you back on the ones that love you ..... or they will never be the same"

Shadow star " mom"

Y/n " oh my dear son I have changed over the years thanks... to my new friend sombra who has show me my fully power"

Twilight " no y/b stay away from sombra we can help you"

Y/n " it to late my dear old friend" you soon are turned into a dark magic, Alcorn you smile that your sons and former friend. Who now know what they did, to you in the past was wrong and they have lead you to evil.

Y/n " no this is my last goodbye and lesson watch who you hurt or you will be paying the price" you use your magic to make your sons and former friend disappear.

Sombra " you did good my dear see forgiveness is for the weak, and you are no longer weak "

Y/n " yes sombra I'm not I'm a the new evil and I will make people pay big time"