cheater Oikawa x chubby reader

You are the chubby girlfriend of oikawa the most popular and talent volleyball player in your school. You had meet middle school and became best friends with him over the years. Soon enough you had went to the same high school as him at when you began to fall in love with him. One time at school his teammate Matsukawa had asked you to meet Oikawa near the flower garden after school where he confessed his feels for you, you soon did the same as well and began dating. One afternoon you were walking to the gym to see Oikawa practice like you normally did,every other day. You had began to notice that oikawa had been very distance these past few weeks.

You had gotten to the gym and saw the rest of the team practicing, everyone was minding their own business until they spotted you. That when their face went form happy to sad.you walked over to matsukawa to speak with him.

Y/n " hey matsukawa have you seen oikawa around "

Matsukawa " oh hey y/n well.... I have not seen "just the there was a loud bang coming from the gym storage room. You walked over to the door along with matsukawa, when two first year players stopped you,

Y/n " what going on with you two today "just then matsukawa pushed both players away. He soon slides open the storage room door, that when you see oikawa and some other girl kissing each other.

Y/n " oikawa " once you had said oikawa name he looked straight up at you with shock on his face.

Oikawa " y/n I not what you think let me explain please "

Y/n " explain what that you have been maybe cheating on me"soon oikawa got very quite after you had said at to him.

Y/n " how long oikawa "

Oikawa " one month "

Y/n " did everyone on the team know but me "

Matsukawa " yes "

Y/n " well I thought we were friends matsukawa but it seems like I'm wrong, it looks like kageyama was right oikawa "

Oikawa " right about what "

Y/n " that one day you will break my heart and he was right, I wished it just listen to him and went to school with him "

Oikawa " no please y/n I made a mistake please forgive me and give me on more chance "

Y/n " I wish I could oikawa but I can't goodbye " you walked away from oikawa and the rest of the team. Oikawa got away from the girl and did his best to chase after you. The two first years and matsukawa stoped him, making oikawa have a meltdown, he really did love you and now he lost to over a stupid mistake he made. Now kageyama might take you away from him liked all the rest had said back in middle school. Soon enough your left school and walked all the way to kageyama house, where you had cried in his arm and explained the whole event. Kageyama had asked you to come to his school to get away from oikawa, which you agreed to maybe one day you will be able to forgive oikawa and maybe become friends.