Yandere male fallen angel x chubby angel reader 2

After a while you had finally wakened up from being knockout my Luke, you had realized you are in a cave. You walked out of the cave and saw you are high up from the ground. You flap your wings a bit but you soon noticed your wings have been tied together. You soon looked around and saw Luke sitting on a cliff looking straight at you, you took a step back from where Luke was sitting.

Y/n " Luke where are we "

Luke " somewhere sora can't find us and take you away from me "

Y/n " Luke if we go home now, you can clear your name and get you to help "

Luke " oh my darling that won't work, sora will make sure I never see the light of day again "

Y/n "Luke you are wrong to let me talk... "

Luke "no we are never leaving here ... and you will never see the so-called home again "

Y/n "Luke if you care for me... you will want me to be happy and I want to help you and get us to help "

Luke"... I can't lose you again "

Y/n "Luke you never lost me in the first place " just then sora landed right in front of you he looked mad, about what Luke had done to you.

Sora "Luke let her go..l you are scaring her "

Luke " no it all your fault sora... if you stand out of my way then none of this would have happened "

Sora " you had gone mad by then you need to get some help... you would have hurt her "

Luke "no I would not ... if I have to fight you for her I will "

Luke picked up his sword and pointed it straight that sora and sora did the same thing. Sora had made sure to push you out to the way so you would not get hurt in the battle, that was about to take place. Soon the fight had started and both males swag their swords at each hoping to knock the other one down. Somehow during that time you were able to untie your wings, you flew over to the guys hoping to break up the fight. You then felt something stab you in the back. You looked to see it was Luke who was the one who stabbed you with his sword, soon enough you lost feeling in your legs and fell to the ground. Sora knockout out Luke who was holding you in his arms crying and yelling. Sora soon enough took you out of luke arms and placed you in his son, but it was too late you already had passed away. The angles guards soon arrived and tied up Luke with chains and rope, sora Carrie you lifelessness body all the way home blaming himself of what took place.

He took your body to the elders and for some reason, they were able to bring you back to life once again. They along soybean sora made a promise to keep Luke away from you. When they had bought you back to the life your body had shifted back to your teen years, making your forget what had taken place earlier today. Sora had moved you to his house and made sure to make you forget all about Luke and what he had done to you.

Sora " hey kiddo I'm going to work I will be back for dinner "

Y/n "okay sora be careful "

Sora "will do and remember your lesson with the elders today "

Y/n "yes sir " sora soon left the house and went to the new place they and been keeping Luke all this time, it was a cage inside a cave. He was chained down along with rope ties around him as well, he only had use of his hands but nothing else.

Sora " here I bought you some food, even due you don't eat it "

Luke " she dead my love is  dead "

Sora " ......"

Luke " but one day she will come back and I will have her once again "

Sora " over my dead body Luke " sora soon walked away from Luke you began to laugh crazy and crying as well, he never knew you are still alive but he will soon maybe or maybe not.