Evil Optimus x curvy cybertronian reader x Good Megatron

So if you had read the other version of this transformers one shot this time, things will be placed in reverse.

It has been many years since your two best friends have even spoken to other in a kindly manner, because now these day they only speak with hate in their hearts. You two friends Megatron and Optimus always wanted the best for their home cybertron and bring it into the new ages. That never came to be soon after they both taken the prime, test to see if they could become primes only Megatron made it and not Optimus. You still remember that day when Optimus came walking into your shop, anger that he did not become a prime and your trying to calm him down.

Y/n " Optimus calm down you can try again next year"

Optimus " no I'm done with everything I'm been trying everything in my life, to finally one step ahead of Megatron but no I can't":

Y/n " Optimus you guys are best friends you can't, let this destroy your friendship and it dose not matter you are prime you can still help out Megatron"

Optimus " no I'm done with Megatron and I'm done with cybertron" soon Optimus stormed away from your shops, you did you best to follow him but you lost him.  Soon later you found out Optimus has taken drakes engerygon and become evil along with recurring some members to follow his new group.

Now

You are going to meet with Optimus after many message coming from him, asking you to come see him so you two can talk alone with our Megatron being around.

Optimus " hello my dear y/n" you soon turned around to see Optimus standing there with a new dark paint job in him, you soon walk closer to him.

Y/n " hello Optimus I'm so glad to see you are doing well":

Optimus " so have you been thinking about my offer I have asked you, about joining me and leaving Megatron behind"

Y/n " I can't Optimus I will not betray you or even Megatron I did, not even tell him I was coming to meet you"

Optimus " why most you be so pure of heart my dear"

Y/n " because some of us need to be"

Optimus " I miss being around you y/n "

Y/n " I miss you as well Optimus" optimus hugs you tightly knowing, it might be the last time he even see you for a while.

???? " y/n"

Y/n " it Megatron you need to get going, before he see you Optimus " Optimus soon transformed and speeds away fast, leaving you there wondering what is going to happen to your friend.

Megatron " there you are y/n I have been worried sick about you"

Y/n " oh sorry I have decided to go for a walk to clear my mind"

Megatron " well I'm happy you are safe.... hey let get you home before something bad happens"

Y/n " okay" you and Megatron began to walk back to your place, you did not know Megatron had followed you this evening to see Optimus.

You had taken one step still talking with Megatron, when you heard some click and then when a big explanation went off. The last thing you heard was Megatron calling out your name and standing above you with some medical bots.

Megatron " y/n you are going to be okay don't go offline okay" you had been hit badly and it was hard to stay alive, you did you best but you are to damage. It was not late for you, in a few minutes you had meet your faith and went offline. Leaving a broken and hurt Megatron wanting to know who had killed his best friend.

Bot 1 " we found Optimus crew logo on the broken prices of the bomb at, killed y/n sir"

Megatron " why would Optimus kill her she was everything to him"

Bot 2 " we don't know sir"

Megatron " I will have to tell the primes about this now leave me" the two bots left Megatron alone, when they were gone he began to destroy things out of anger and lost. You were the only one who, stoped him from hurting his former friend but now you are fine nothin can stop him.

With Optimus

Optimus " who order the kill on her"

Optimus bot " we don't know sir but someone if blaming us for killing her"

Optimus " I would never kill her she was my best friend"