Viking x chubby wife reader

you are the wife of the to head of the Viking clan victor, you had been childhood friends is victor since birth and you soon became his wife. being victor wife not everything was easy because everyone made sure to bring you down when they could. You and victor haven four boys and new baby. victor and everyone else was hoping you will have another son bring him pride and joy, but you had given birth to a baby girl. A some of victor fan girls started bullying and harassing you say victor will toss you out for having a girl and not a boy. At this moment victor was away on his travels with his loyal men, and he was going to return soon. 

?????? " they are back" you are sitting in the throne room with your kids once your sons heard those, words they got up and ran outside ready to see their father. you soon left the house and wander down to the lake, you had covered your daughter her blanket hiding her face from your husband. Once you have gotten close the lake you saw victor playing with your sons, showing him all the gifts he had gotten. 

victor " my love" victor once laid his eyes on you and made his way over to you with a smile on your face. 

y/n " hello dear" 

victor" I have been told you had given birth to the baby, but I haven't heard that much of our new child" victor soon looked at the bundle in the blanket, he was about to touch the blanket when you take a step back. 

y/n" I'm sorry my love but I had put the baby to sleep"

victor" sure now why don't we celebrate our victory and new additions to our family and clan" 

later on  

you had gotten done putting your sons to sleep and you are now going to check up, on your baby girl. you walked into the room she was staying in when you hearing someone walking around in circles. 

crying crying  

victor" hush my daughter I will make everything better my dear" you walk into the room to see victor holding your daughter, with a smile on his face he soon looks straight at you. 

victor " hey my love" 

y/n " hello dear" 

victor" our daughter is beautiful just like you" 

y/n " ......"

victor" what wrong my love if I have done something wrong I'm sorry, I heard her crying and I decided to come to check on the baby to see if everything is okay"

y/n" no everything is fine I will take her now" 

victor" no it okay I want to hold her a while more she is my first daughter, my new wonderful jew in my life" 

y/n" umm sure" after a few more minutes your daughter had fallen back to sleep and victor placed her, back into her crib. 

Victor " you know I don't care if you have a boy or girl I just want to have a family with, you and a loving one as well" 

y/n " I'm sorry the others..." 

victor" hush my love I will deal with them later on, now let us have dinner together and talk about what I have missed in our kids lives" 

y/n " okay" victor and you soon left your daughter room and went into the dining hall where you had told, victor all your stories about the crazy things your guys' sons have done while he was away. He laughed at most of the tells you had told knowing his young boys were just let him when he was at that age. 

victor" you know I'm going to have a hard job now" 

y/n" what do you mean" 

victor" now I'm going to have kept all future boys away from our daughter" 

y/n " aww victor my love" you kissed victor on the check making him smirk, you knew victor was now going to be more overprotective now and there was no stopping him.