Tamaki x chubby reader

You are heading to the music room to visit the host club members. You had been friends with them for a long time , but you have been longer time fiends with Tamaki you had meet him one day after a few girls bullied you off you being chubby. He was the one to make you laugh and smile once again. You had also started to fall in love with him as well, but feared him rejecting you for someone else. You soon had arrived that the music room and open up the doors. You saw the guys standing in a circle talking with some blonde girl who was crying.

Y/n " hey everyone what the matter "soon all the guys looked that you , they seemed to be pissed of about something.

Mori " ...... " mori glare at you made you feel hated.

Honey " why did you do at y/n Chan "

Y/n " what are you guys taking about "

Twins " why did you hurt Sara "

Y/n " what " you looked that blonde girl Sara who was you main bully. She was in tamkia arms crying or you can say fake crying about some lie.

Kyoya " I'm very disappointed in you y/n I thought better of you "

Y/n " guys what going on "

Sara " see i told you she will be lying she about attacking and bully me , she a bully to me and my friends and she talks bad about you guys "

Y/n " she lying "

Tamkia " hush y/n I will not take anymore of you lying I thought you were my friend but I was wrong "

Y/n " tamkia I'm your friend "

Tamkia " not anymore I don't want to be friends with a chubby bully like you "

Y/n " tamkia I'm not lying " you started to cry , that when you felt someone slap you hard knocking you to the floor. You looked to see tamkia standing over you with his hand up. He was the one who slapped you leaving a mark and making you get hurt. Soon the door of the music room swag open and soon someone came running to your side, you looked to see haruhi.

Haruhi " what are you doing to y/n tamkia "

Tamkia " she the one to blame , she is bullying other I can't believe i very befriended a fat girl like her"you got up from the floor and ran out the room crying. You could hear haruhi yelling at the guys and asking you to come back. You had called you driver to come pick you up from school quickly. Once you had gotten home your father had found out what happen and said he might take you out of ouran. Haruhi had called you later today to check up on you and tell you how sorry she was for the guys attitude.

Part 2 later on