Yandere Prince Cadence x sightly chubby unicorn reader x yandere shining armor

It was a bright new day and you are on your way to meet your friends. Prince Cadence and shining armor, they both have returned from training and wanted to see you. When they had been gone, everyone, you usually spent time with started to become distant from you. Making you feel like an outcast with your friends and family.

Y/n " Cadence... shining armor " you had been told to meet both stallions, in the royal garden where you used to hangout.

Prince Cadence " oh hello y/n we are happy you were able to make it" you see Cadence and shining armor walking over to you.

Y/n " well it was easy my boss had given me the day off "

Shining armor " we missed you while we were away " you soon laid down with the two stallions on the grass, looking towards the water fountain.

Y/n " aww I missed you guys as well, everything seemed to be off when you guys were away"

Prince Cadence " what do you mean by off "

Y/n " everyone seemed to be avoiding me like they are scared of me or something"

Shining armor " I don't think that true maybe something came up, but you still have us "

Y/n " yeah I'm happy I still have you guys, but I hope everything can go back to normal"

????? " y/n y/n stay away from ...... " your turn around hearing someone calling your name before you could see anything Cadence stopped you.

Y/n " I could swear someone was calling my name and ....."

Prince Cadence " it might just be your mind playing tricks on you ....hey why don't we go check out the cool things we collected during our training "

Y/n " sure " all three of upon got up for your sits, you had walked off with Cadence while shining armor had something to do.

With shining armor

Shining armor " now spike I thought we told you to stay in the jails cell, with the others"

Spike " we can't let your hurt y/n you and Cadence are crazy "

Shining armor " you and the others will stay out of our way, and if you all don't we will have to kill you all "

Spike " she will find out soon enough "

Shining armor " oh not she won't, now I'm going to send you back I hope not to see you again " shining armor uses his magic and sent spike to where the others were being held. He soon had joined you and Cadence looking that all the gifts and things, they had collected over their training.